Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Getting back on topic, I wish there was more consideration for the Inwood Railyards on 10th Ave between 205th and 215th streets. You have 2 subway lines within a 2-3 minute walk and the University Heights Metro North stop less than half a mile away. There was talk less than 2 years ago of redeveloping the railyard.
I think that's because for city residents who don't live in Manhattan or the west Bronx and maybe limited parts of north Brooklyn, getting to and from northern Manhattan sucks. It gives you the cachet of saying you're in Manhattan but with the central convenience of Ozone Park. It's easier to get to the YS area. If it happens it happens, but not too many would be excited about it. See, "Assorted Related Discussions About the Columbia University Athletic Complex Site," This Thread, passim.

I think that's because for city residents who don't live in Manhattan or the west Bronx and maybe limited parts of north Brooklyn, getting to and from northern Manhattan sucks. It gives you the cachet of saying you're in Manhattan but with the central convenience of Ozone Park. It's easier to get to the YS area. If it happens it happens, but not too many would be excited about it. See, "Assorted Related Discussions About the Columbia University Athletic Complex Site," This Thread, passim.

Oh fuck. Are we going to have to start citing previous posts properly? Few things could get me to quit this forum, but that might do it.

Having watched the highlights, we should have won on Sunday. I don't feel as bad about the loss.

But we need to win Sunday. Can't start the season with 0 points out of 6.

Totally. I don't think a team has won their conference after getting 0 points out of 6 (and 3 out of 21) since I can't remember. Or was it last year? Yes, definitely last year.

Totally. I don't think a team has won their conference after getting 0 points out of 6 (and 3 out of 21) since I can't remember. Or was it last year? Yes, definitely last year.

Well that was snarky and totally uncalled for.

iirc that is true but i think i tiny bit of 238 was also affected but not sure on that ill find out sunday

Right, I phrased it badly - I'm certain those sections were never sold, but uncertain about whether the the new areas may have reduced the size of other sections. I'd be surprised if they did though.

Reactions: Kjbert