Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right, I phrased it badly - I'm certain those sections were never sold, but uncertain about whether the the new areas may have reduced the size of other sections. I'd be surprised if they did though.

I forgot they blocked them off...

Reactions: Kjbert
No, they definitely are just selling less tickets. My seats are right next to the dugout on the first base side (closer to home plate) and I got a call last week about it. They are no longer selling my section (and she named others). I assumed it was the seats behind home plate. I was at work though and really didn't catch the sections. They are letting me stay but offered to move me since I probably can't use the ticket exchange to tickets near me and that the section may be a little empty some games since they won't be selling the section. Figured I'd wait it out a bit though before I moved anything to see how bad it is. Not gonna lie, the ability to spread out a bit doesn't sound too bad.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
I'm having a hard time selling my tickets to this week's match - and it's opening day! I have pretty good seats. Never happened before. Could the shine be wearing off? Even after a playoff season?

Reactions: NYCFC_JD and Kjbert
It's snowing. No one is thinking about doing things outside this weekend.

I agree, but it's been like that for 2 weeks. Keep dropping the price more an more. The guy next to me just sold his in the last hour for roughly face. That's first row behind the bench, midfield, on opening day - for face...

I agree, but it's been like that for 2 weeks. Keep dropping the price more an more. The guy next to me just sold his in the last hour for roughly face. That's first row behind the bench, midfield, on opening day - for face...
When all the available tickets in your section sell except yours, maybe it's just not the tickets.

When all the available tickets in your section sell except yours, maybe it's just not the tickets.

They love me! Besides, I'm not going!!! Perfect time to go if that's the case ;)

giphy.gif

Where is he getting 8-12". Just checked AccuWeather and we're only supposed to get 1-2" today. Nothing tomorrow, and nothing Sunday.
I think he means 8-12 on Tuesday

Where is he getting 8-12". Just checked AccuWeather and we're only supposed to get 1-2" today. Nothing tomorrow, and nothing Sunday.

I think he's referring to Tuesday's snow report.

EDIT: Damn you joe joe!

Rumor that recently unemployed Preet Bharara will run for Mayor...