Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
This is NYC, would be disappointing if it is just a 30k stadium. We are not RBs, we should have at least a 50k stadium so it can host some international games such as WC matches

I would be completely shocked if we ended up with a 50k seat stadium. We can't fill Yankee Stadium regularly! I think 30-35 is the right target.

So the Jets are going to move from an 82k seat stadium to a 50k seat stadium? I thought the idea here it to create an intimate SSS.

That's the only way we get above 40k built, don't worry it wont happen. See previous posts in this thread as to why. I suggest searching "metlife" and "jets".

Do you always like to get intimate at soccer matches? No judgement zone here buddy.

A couple pages ago, someone posted about a plan to hologram away games at our home stadium.

Maybe we can build a 50k seat stadium and hologram in the extra 20k fans.
Only if we also hologram in the empanada seller. Wait... that'll just piss us all off that we can't actually buy them. Never mind, carry on...

Maybe Pirlo is actually a hologram and that's why he sucks at defense.
Nah, Yankee Stadium isn't high tech enough. I'd believe it if there were TVs at the urinals, but if they're too cheap to put those in there's no way they have a hologram projector.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.brooklyndaily.com/stories/2017/12/pl-party-line-2017-03-24.html

in terms of whats best for our stadium:
Soccer Coach > father of a soccer fan?
As long as he's running as a centrist leeching the GOP primary like Bloomberg did, then sure, why not. Don't know anything about his policies, so that'd be kinda important to find out, but I would bet he'd be about the most pro-stadium that the team would ever find. I don't think as NYC resident, I'd be willing to trade a well run city for his soccer connection, if that's how his policies ultimately shake out, but it's not like BDB is running the city well anyway.

Nah, Yankee Stadium isn't high tech enough. I'd believe it if there were TVs at the urinals, but if they're too cheap to put those in there's no way they have a hologram projector.

Speaking of cheapness - I had a complaint that I brought up with completely the wrong person to complain too - a section usher. My complaint was - with these cold weather games, can we at least get not freezing water in the sinks in the bathroom. I'm not looking for a sauna, or even tvs ... just luke warm water. My hands were literally goign to ice over after I washed them. Come on. Just a little warm. Can't wait for our stadium, with safe standing sections, local grub, and luke warm water!

That's the only way we get above 40k built, don't worry it wont happen. See previous posts in this thread as to why. I suggest searching "metlife" and "jets".

Do you always like to get intimate at soccer matches? No judgement zone here buddy.
If it happens I want full credit and royalties paid to me CFG!

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Speaking of cheapness - I had a complaint that I brought up with completely the wrong person to complain too - a section usher. My complaint was - with these cold weather games, can we at least get not freezing water in the sinks in the bathroom. I'm not looking for a sauna, or even tvs ... just luke warm water. My hands were literally goign to ice over after I washed them. Come on. Just a little warm. Can't wait for our stadium, with safe standing sections, local grub, and luke warm water!

WHAT TO DE WANT?
LUKEWARM!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
IN THE NEW STADIUM WOULD BE NICE!

I have no issue with sharing a stadium with the Cosmos now. Just get a damn state of the art stadium where they pay us rent and all of us can get to relatively reasonably.

My concern is that they are a Long Island team. If you build this thing out near Long Island, no one goes to the games.

Nope. Impossible. Those sinks are hooked up to only Cold water pipes, no Hot water pipes were ever run (no need to since Baseball is played in warm weather months, and it saves construction costs). The only way to get semi-warm water is for a mixing valve to add a particular amount of hot water to the cold water stream.

Nope. Impossible. Those sinks are hooked up to only Cold water pipes, no Hot water pipes were ever run (no need to since Baseball is played in warm weather months, and it saves construction costs). The only way to get semi-warm water is for a mixing valve to add a particular amount of hot water to the cold water stream.

Sadly I assumed that was the case ... but still ...

Reactions: Kjbert
I have no issue with sharing a stadium with the Cosmos now. Just get a damn state of the art stadium where they pay us rent and all of us can get to relatively reasonably.

My concern is that they are a Long Island team. If you build this thing out near Long Island, no one goes to the games.
http://m.imgur.com/J5JcGSp