Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm wondering if their contracts only mention the baseball season. I could totally see the Yankees forgetting to mention that our season starts a month before theirs.

Absolutely.

In fairness, it's been 20 and 30 degrees but it's Carvel. Come on guys

Reactions: QuazyPat
As much as I love ice cream, I just hope the weather is nicer for out next game. Seeing so few people in the stadium is disheartening.

But maybe if we had our own SSS it wouldn't look as empty =P
Supposed to be warmer in 2 weeks. Doubt that's "ice cream" warm, but probably warm enough for cold beer that won't add a chill down your back.

As much as I love ice cream, I just hope the weather is nicer for out next game. Seeing so few people in the stadium is disheartening.

But maybe if we had our own SSS it wouldn't look as empty =P

That was our lowest ever attendance, but for sheer bull headedness I would have left after the first goal. My god it was miserable. I drank about 6 hot chocolates during the game just to try and hold onto a vague sense of warmth.

That was our lowest ever attendance, but for sheer bull headedness I would have left after the first goal. My god it was miserable. I drank about 6 hot chocolates during the game just to try and hold onto a vague sense of warmth.

Yeah, I hear ya. For both of these last two games I wore an undershirt, long sleeve shirt, jersey, zip-up hoodie and then my winter coat. Add in gloves, hat, scarf and a blanket and I didn't do too bad. Except my feet. My sneakers definitely don't retain heat particularly well.

And the rain/snow/sleet/whatever the hell definitely didn't help yesterday. I live on LI and we got nothing. My girlfriend is in Yonkers and she said they had pretty consistent snowfall. I guess the Bronx was that weird gray area.

It felt a lot colder than last week, but how can you drink the HC at YS, it's awful!! Were you getting them for free in Legends or Champion seats?

Reactions: Kjbert
I honesty wasn't cold at all, but that's most likely because all the Jameson I drank the night before

There is an app called MLB Ballpark that has maps of each stadium with the locations of all the different food and beverage vendors. Yankee Stadium has not been updated for the new season, but once it is, that app is a good resource.
when will Yankee Stadium updated?

when will Yankee Stadium updated?

By the time baseball's season starts?

giphy.gif

Today at the Cosmos jersey release, Commisso said he's open to working with other NYC soccer teams to build a stadium.