Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Bad, bad, bad idea. Don't hundreds of Red Bull fans walk around on the main concourse together.
Yeah, put them up as high up as possible, and even in the upper tier put them half way up so that they can't dump things on the tiers below. And also issue fake MTA service change updates targeted specifically for Red Bulls fans so that they end up as far away from the Stadium as possible so that they can't even make it to their upper part of the upper tier seats.

Bad, bad, bad idea. Don't hundreds of Red Bull fans walk around on the main concourse together.

Yeah, put them up as high up as possible, and even in the upper tier put them half way up so that they can't dump things on the tiers below. And also issue fake MTA service change updates targeted specifically for Red Bulls fans so that they end up as far away from the Stadium as possible so that they can't even make it to their upper part of the upper tier seats.
Haven't they spilled beer from there?

Yeah. Maybe 4th deck over home plate - 3rd deck would be fine, but I think those are club seats.

Reactions: Kjbert
Not sure if this was mentioned in one of the previous 468 pages but I really hope they design a stadium with adequate room in the mezzanine near concessions and bathrooms. I went to the Roma game last night in RBA which had a capacity crowd and and you couldn't move on the mezzanine during half time. Had there been an emergency, nobody would have gotten out. I've never seen a stadium that overwhelmed.

Not sure if this was mentioned in one of the previous 468 pages but I really hope they design a stadium with adequate room in the mezzanine near concessions and bathrooms. I went to the Roma game last night in RBA which had a capacity crowd and and you couldn't move on the mezzanine during half time. Had there been an emergency, nobody would have gotten out. I've never seen a stadium that overwhelmed.
It was at RBA. The stadium staff probably hasn't seen a stadium that overwhelmed either.

I've been to RBA once I think. Fun little atmosphere outside, very nice building. Then you get inside, and it looks like the old Giants Stadium. Limited food options. No non-soccer entertainment options. Just drab concrete. I was very disappointed.

That being said, they have a stadium and we don't.

I've been to RBA once I think. Fun little atmosphere outside, very nice building. Then you get inside, and it looks like the old Giants Stadium. Limited food options. No non-soccer entertainment options. Just drab concrete. I was very disappointed.

That being said, they have a stadium and we don't.

I'm 100% fine with zero non-soccer entertainment. That's one of my biggest gripes with current Yankee Stadium. They do everything they can to draw fans away from the stands.

I'm 100% fine with zero non-soccer entertainment. That's one of my biggest gripes with current Yankee Stadium. They do everything they can to draw fans away from the stands.

And they don't really do any of it well anyway. I'd rather we focus on the energy and money on making the game experience better.

And they don't really do any of it well anyway. I'd rather we focus on the energy and money on making the game experience better.

Agreed, there's nothing fancy about RBA and The concourse is too narrow, but the entertainment should be on the field, not off it. If you want to go to a game and spend you're time doing something other than watching the players, go to a baseball game.

I love the view of play I get in 213 but the absolute worst thing is having the video board in my field of vision. 500 times too many crowd shots and they didn't show a replay of either of Herrera's "fouls" last match. I gotta remember to start complaining about it in surveys.

Agreed, there's nothing fancy about RBA and The concourse is too narrow, but the entertainment should be on the field, not off it. If you want to go to a game and spend you're time doing something other than watching the players, go to a baseball game.

I was agreeing with you. Make the game experience better instead of offering entertainment other than game. Invest in better food options, improved customer service, whatever. Even better in seat vending would an improvement. There's none of that RBA. At least in Yankee stadium, you can occasionally get a beer without having to get out of your seat.

Same thing happened at USWNT v England makes you wonder how they will host a USMNT qualifier against CRC and the whole mess of logistics that come with that, especially fan safety. That should always be priority 1 we have seen way too many stadium disasters to not have adequate spacing to accommodate your fans during normal and emergency situations