Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Tired of waiting for our own stadium, so here's a picture of the Banc of California Stadium construction site, as seen on the way into LAX. Must be nice.
Edit: wrong stadium, my bad.

Last edited:
I was going to say I'm pretty sure LAFC's stadium is further along.

EDIT: Also it's next to the Colosseum and I don't think it's that big.

Reactions: Kjbert
Isn't that essentially what Timbers did?
Yep. But the Timbers tore down unused stands. Doesn't seem like Georgia State has done that yet, but maybe it'll be continually modified over time.

Interesting reincarnation of Turner Field by Georgia State for football. Too bad we can't just buy Yankee Stadium and modify it completely to our needs and have the Yankees share with the Mets.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ially-transformed-for-georgia-state-football/

No offense and I know you're half joking, but the Yankees are the Bronx and not a second rate team occupying NYCFC's "home." The reality of situation is, eventually, people will get turned off by watching games there - especially after Villa retires. I hope NYCFC doesn't wait that long to feel more urgency in resolving this.

No offense and I know you're half joking, but the Yankees are the Bronx and not a second rate team occupying NYCFC's "home." The reality of situation is, eventually, people will get turned off by watching games there - especially after Villa retires. I hope NYCFC doesn't wait that long to feel more urgency in resolving this.

It's my first year as a season ticket holder, we're halfway through the season, and I'm already sick of watching games in a baseball stadium. I hate being envious of the Red Bulls.

The front office had better come up with a plan and give us some news by early next season.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
You're wrong about two things:

1. I was fully joking
2. The Yankees are most definitely a second rate team.

Reactions: Fake Jew
i know its not the most ideal thing in the world. but am i the only one who doesnt hate going to yankee stadium?
I have great seats as well.... I dont hate, ive grown attached to it. Transportation wise is ideal, probably we have gotten spoiled bc of this...easy to get to from midtown after work or metronorth on weekend games

I have great seats as well.... I dont hate, ive grown attached to it. Transportation wise is ideal, probably we have gotten spoiled bc of this...easy to get to from midtown after work or metronorth on weekend games

I think most people would agree that the location is great. I happen to love my seats as well in 233B. The field though is awful. Someone is going to end up with a major injury at some point. It looks terrible on TV. You have that fugly restaurant at midfield that prevents people from sitting in what would be the best seats in the stadium. The signage is also too in your face.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
i know its not the most ideal thing in the world. but am i the only one who doesnt hate going to yankee stadium?
I'm going to go further - I would be PERFECTLY CONTENT if we stayed at Yankee Stadium forever. I admit it is for purely selfish reasons - getting to the stadium is a breeze for me and because it is I have never missed a home game.