• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
D-fyDQoWsAcZBDb

Harlem Yards would be impossible to get to from the North, correct?

Harlem Yards would be impossible to get to from the North, correct?

It has no parking, no Metro North station, and I think the only subway is the 6. So for certain definitions of impossible, I guess so? And that goes for much more than the north.

I think the proposal we saw some time back said they would run buses from the area near the YS garages and Metro North station. Highly sub-optimal.

So it seems as though the above tweet was referencing the fact that at least part of that proposal (from your 2018 article) appears to have secured financing and will be moving towards the finish line, and he inferred that the stadium part of that project may also be moving in the same direction in the background?
From what I read it’s a multi part project and not necessarily in the same area. So if our stadium proposal would include affordable housing then that part has been secured as stated in the article.

Reactions: Kjbert and The Toe
but what's it got to do with us?
Go sit in the corner.....

The assumption is that CFG is working with Related to build a mixed-use complex with stadium, housing, and commercial. If Related just got their loan, then it means a mega project is definitely in the works. If in Bronx, then chances are good CFG is part of it, however they just don’t need this particular loan for their part, so they’re not listed.

Go sit in the corner.....

The assumption is that CFG is working with Related to build a mixed-use complex with stadium, housing, and commercial. If Related just got their loan, then it means a mega project is definitely in the works. If in Bronx, then chances are good CFG is part of it, however they just don’t need this particular loan for their part, so they’re not listed.
I see. That's why I was confused reading this, because the area being developed is 100% not for a soccer stadium. You cleared it up though! Thanks

Technically -- technically -- there is an incredibly small stop by the harlem river yards along the Metro North, but it is reserved for MTA personnel. Maybe a Metro-North stop is part of this?

So, allegedly, there was a big loan approved by Wells Fargo today for Related and ESD for the affordable housing in the BX.

Source: https://therealdeal.com/2019/07/02/maddd-equities-joy-construction-score-for-massive-bronx-project/

4 413Blue had this first, I just didn't see it!
Am I missing something? What does this article have to do with Related and ESD?

This looks like it’s associated with Maddd Equities and Joy Construction’s affordable housing project that has been in the works for a while.