Team Mascot

I thought this was going to be a serious post about us either getting a mascot, or needing one and was about to lose it, haha.

But this is amazing. Absolutely necessary, lol

Why would that be something to lose it over? I'm not crying out for a mascot. Don't care if we get one or not but plenty of major Euro/South American clubs have one.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Why would that be something to lose it over? I'm not crying out for a mascot. Don't care if we get one or not but plenty of major Euro/South American clubs have one.
I just think its a silly gimmick that doesn't add anything to the game. I'm a huge Steelers fan and they added a mascot several years back. Its a stupid mascot and the majority of the fanbase want to get rid of it.

But again, this is just my opinion. And maybe the term "losing it" was inappropriate and a little too much. But I wouldn't be for us adding a mascot.

Maybe we could get Moonchester and Moonbeam on loan until the EPL season starts.

Maybe we could get Moonchester and Moonbeam on loan until the EPL season starts.
They finally sent us Frank. Let's get him piss drunk and split screen the jumbotron. I'd love for us to get something out of that spot.