The Frank Lampard "F*ck Off" Incident

Was watching on Sky last night and the british announcers were talking about how dumb it was that the fans were booing him because of his injury. Then they creamed their pants every time he touched the ball.
Hmmm...given the quality of what he did with the ball last night, I had pretty much the opposite physical reaction.

Do you think he heard/understood what you said? Or is it possible that he just heard shouts coming his way?

I don't know, it's possible. I thought I was pretty clear and I'm pretty loud. We weren't more then 15 feet away. But I didn't hear him say "F off". Just saw his lips move. sbrylski & D Dnigly13 heard it and told me. But I don't have the best hearing (my wife can go into detail on that one).

Check out that chicks Twitter she's a Chelsea lover. She wore a custom made Lampard shirt. She's also a Terry fan which should tell you a lot. She's met him before and to be honest who cares if he said fuck off. Good for him but I hope he fucks off.
So you're saying she's incapable of being impartial :)

I don't know, it's possible. I thought I was pretty clear and I'm pretty loud. We weren't more then 15 feet away. But I didn't hear him say "F off". Just saw his lips move. sbrylski & D Dnigly13 heard it and told me. But I don't have the best hearing (my wife can go into detail on that one).
I think he heard us, as you can see from the picture above the section was pretty empty.

Reactions: adam
I asked Frank when the subs go over to warm up, "Frank, who's going to win the Euros." Now, obviously an "England, obviously" would have been perfectly acceptable to say. He just kept this head down. He doesn't look happy being here and why should he? He was put in a terrible situation that only got worse, the fans don't like him, he's not playing well and not even starting.

From what we've seen in away videos, any time he sees a Chelsea shirt he signs it. And at home too, he's only going over to Chelsea fans to sign stuff.

The Good News: We only have to endure 5 months of him, hopefully.
The Bad News: We have to endure 5 months of him, hopefully.

This cute blonde says otherwise.
Conspiracy

Those birds were Frank super fans. They sat in the row behind me all night and their shirts had Frank's photo on it! They had a big sign they made for him too.

Also, the guy on the left is sbrylski and that's my sleeve with the white strip next to him. D Dnigly13 was to my right. And I said it to him when he was just done giving them the ball and walking away, so that's the distance if your not sure if he heard me. He then look very angry, walking back to the pitch, but at an angle towards our direction, turned his head and then he cursed me out and kept walking.

He just "mouthed" it? That's a bit different.

It doesn't change my opinion of him, but "Frank Lampard mildly annoyed by upset fan" is much different than "Frank Lampard tells diehard fans to f*ck themselves with a rusty hammer".

I'm sorry if it affected your experience, and I would have been frustrated. But you probably couldn't have expected much different of a response. I would have been peeved myself in his position, and I don't like the guy a bit.

This cute blonde says otherwise.
Conspiracy
Did you see her sign? "NYCFC fans may not like you, but REAL football fans love you."

Riiiiiight. I'm a Chelsea fan, and I need the heimlich from choking on the irony.

Those birds were Frank super fans. They sat in the row behind me all night and their shirts had Frank's photo on it! They had a big sign they made for him too.

Also, the guy on the left is sbrylski and that's my sleeve with the white strip next to him. D Dnigly13 was to my right. And I said it to him when he was just done giving them the ball and walking away, so that's the distance if your not sure if he heard me. He then look very angry, walking back to the pitch, but at an angle towards our direction, turned his head and then he cursed me out and kept walking.
Thank goodness there are people like her that uphold the realness of football fans since FC fans seem to soil the the meaning... Oh to be young and have all the answers.... Alas she confuses fandom with being a groupie.

They aren't just Frank super fans, but also Drogba Super Fans (probably all of Chelsea too) - she somehow got into the tunnel at a Montreal/LA match and has a video of her on her Twitter page going bananas over Drogba.

Thank goodness there are people like her that uphold the realness of football fans since FC fans seem to soil the the meaning... Oh to be young and have all the answers.... Alas she confuses fandom with being a groupie.

They aren't just Frank super fans, but also Drogba Super Fans (probably all of Chelsea too) - she somehow got into the tunnel at a Montreal/LA match and has a video of her on her Twitter page going bananas over Drogba.

She loves Frank's signature

I am beginning to feel sympathy f or everyone including. Frank, the fans, Last night loss To RSL , tonight USMNT is right nowloosing Colombia . Can the US overcome 2 - 0 Score ? Halftime has just started. Sadly the US will not accomplish much at Copa Centenario and I hear the death knells bells for Klinnsman. I know this is not the right thread but what the heck ...

Reactions: gbservis and JCMore