The Outfield

THis specific take seems very familiar to me. Did Justin write it up somewhere else, or in an earlier Outfield article?
I don't think so, but maybe a much shortened version in a response to one of our Pigeon posts? I'm not recalling anything at the moment.

Paul Harvey with a very realistic (and even slightly optimistic at times), look at the historic roster exodus and what it means for roster building.

Reactions: Shwafta
Paul Harvey with a very realistic (and even slightly optimistic at times), look at the historic roster exodus and what it means for roster building.

The xdawg chat got me giggling real good 😆

Great job Paul!

Reactions: SoupInNYC

Reading this article and the quotes from yesterday's press conference killed the excitement I had for the new season. We basically need Talles, Thiago Andrade, Thiago Martins, Haak, Pellegrini, Pereira, and Jasson to outperform their 2022 seasons. Then we have to hope Barazza is starting quality, Keaton stays healthy, and the new signings are mostly hits. What are the chances all of that breaks right for us?

• Sad
Reactions: JCMore
It just confused me honestly. I take it dawg is plays hard/aggressive or something, but nice not nice? Is nice talented? Because not nice sounds like it could also be the same as dawg.
Come on, isn’t it obvious. You have the be a dick.
24453572-D5F3-4A27-9020-FE58675921F7.jpeg

Hey we are doing a mailbag this week. Feel free to post any questions you have