Ticket Selection Day Device Compatibility

FredMertz

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
Does anyone happen to know if the ticket selection process will run on an Ipad?

I'll be at work where the security makes some sites a little wonky. I have no problem viewing the 3D viewer, but wondering if I need to have an Ipad or (to be even safer) a Win8 laptop with me.

The Virtual Venue doesn't work properly on the iPhone, it's not optimized for the screen size, so I assume that the iPad might have issues as well. Safe bet is to have a laptop handy.

Does anyone happen to know if the ticket selection process will run on an Ipad?

I'll be at work where the security makes some sites a little wonky. I have no problem viewing the 3D viewer, but wondering if I need to have an Ipad or (to be even safer) a Win8 laptop with me.

I was under the impression that they will be calling you at the designated time/date... but I could be wrong.

Selecting tickets is up to us. We will get a call after to confirm things i'm guessing. I'm bringing my laptop to work to ensure compatibility as I know for a fact that the iPhone is not compatible.

Are we paying the whole thing right then or will we have the option of multiple payments?

You can choose multiple payments. Read the email that was sent about your time. There's a link with more information.

At the time of my selection I will be on a traffic jam on the FDR drive :/ my only idea is to stay a little longer at work but damn its my Friday

Reactions: einwindir
At the time of my selection I will be on a traffic jam on the FDR drive :/ my only idea is to stay a little longer at work but damn its my Friday
If you have a laptop connect it to your phone and do it in your car. If anything you'll only be behind by an hour or so. Still get solid seats. Or email them and give them your preferred seats and say if they're not available you'll select when you get home.

Reactions: Ernesto Estevez