Toronto (Home, Playoffs) - Postmatch

I apologize if anyone reads this and it opens up wounds. I had the game recorded on FUBO for months and couldn't bear to watch it after seeing the debacle live so I deleted the recording. After wandering the forums trying to feed the monkey I started to watch bits of old match's and after a while decided I reached a point of being able to review the Playoff debacle. In real time I had formed the opinion that:
1. NYCFC seemed lost in the first half
2. NYCFC was good in the second half and had the momentum going forward in the event of OT.
Those opinions didn't really change other than I really think NYCFC should have won that game in the second half.
Mata had some really good moments before this meltdown. He placed a ball from fairly deep that Heber would most likely have put in the back of the net if it wasn't for Taty making the reception from an offside position. There was another great long ball I believe from Maxi that Taty was offsides for as well.
I looked at the stats from the game and NYCFC had 8 offsides to Toronto's 1.

Maybe this was all covered months ago. It was interesting to be able to let the pain of the loss go and take another look at the match.

i still can’t watch it. Good for you. Maybe you can lead a support group for the rest of us.