Tr Thread Deletion.

Golazo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
Can we not talk about TR on this board? Not sure why that was deleted. I'll add my response here. To Fontaine, I didn't see the problem with it being posted. Many of us here are members of third rail and/or other groups as well. Season ticket holders..... if any place should be able to talk about what is going on with this club (inside and out) it should be this one. I don't think things will change until they work with the other groups. Everyone knows "who is throwing the smoke?"! I support any group that creates game day atmosphere. All groups need to come together and have each other's backs. All different, but all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC914
Can we not talk about TR on this board? Not sure why that was deleted. I'll add my response here. To Fontaine, I didn't see the problem with it being posted. Many of us here and members of third rail and/or other groups as well. Season ticket holders as well, if any place should be able to talk about what is going on with this club it should be this one. I don't think things will change until they work with the other groups. Everyone knows "who is throwing the smoke?"! I support any group that creates game day atmosphere. All groups need to come together and have each other's backs. All different, but all the same.
Honestly I agree with you. But I shouldn't be the one posting it.
I thought it was a very positive message and supporters should know that TR is finally going in the right direction. Wether that direction succeeds or fails is up to them to decide.

But I shouldn't be the one posting it.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

11707559_10152973837332934_185043181119777603_n.jpg

I think some TR people want to keep their troubles in-house. Even though it's already public knowledge and is a newsworthy issue that affects both the team and all supporters (TR or not) in one form or another. Haven't seen anything derogatory, just hope they get it together. I don't think anyone wants to see one of our teams SGs fold in the midst of our 1st season.

Extremely gracious way to step down. Well said, Chance. Had no idea that he has three kids. Pretty impressive that he was able to play such a large role on top of his personal life.

Reactions: einwindir