Twist And Shout

ManhattanValley

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 23, 2014
Being a Coventry fan, one of England's most depressing teams, singing Twist and Shout is one of the few joys I had going to the football. So I fully intend on trying to get this started at every opportunity in Section 235. It's easy to sing, everyone knows the words, and it's easily customized (Mix and Shout anyone?). Either way - this video proves that half-time is no reason to stop singing.

Hey, John Lennon lived here for a while, didn't he?

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Being a Coventry fan, one of England's most depressing teams, singing Twist and Shout is one of the few joys I had going to the football. So I fully intend on trying to get this started at every opportunity in Section 235. It's easy to sing, everyone knows the words, and it's easily customized (Mix and Shout anyone?). Either way - this video proves that half-time is no reason to stop singing.

Hey, John Lennon lived here for a while, didn't he?
he did but he got shot. new york is mad dangerous

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the red bulls use this song quite often. Not that this should really deter us from singing it, because I'm sure it would be awesome to sing during matches, but just something to keep in mind I guess