UEFA Champions League 2022-23

Micah Richards has been wearing the NYCFC championship ring on the Paramount+ broadcasts the past two weeks. I first noticed it last week when they were in Brooklyn and assumed he was just doing it for the NY crowd, but he had it on again this week. I know the connection with CFG/Man City, but still think it’s a bit odd unless I missed something?

Micah Richards has been wearing the NYCFC championship ring on the Paramount+ broadcasts the past two weeks. I first noticed it last week when they were in Brooklyn and assumed he was just doing it for the NY crowd, but he had it on again this week. I know the connection with CFG/Man City, but still think it’s a bit odd unless I missed something?
Ian Joy also works for Paramount doing coverage so he probably loaned it to him or something.

Ian Joy also works for Paramount doing coverage so he probably loaned it to him or something.

i could see this happening. they don't get rings in europe for championships.. i think they just get medals? at least in the EPL. I think he probably saw the championship ring and thought it looked awesome and wanted to try it on OR maybe he got himself one cause he enjoyed NYC when they were here last week and wanted to support the club as a fellow CFG sister club?

They UCL show is based in London so unless he met Ian last week?
i could see this happening. they don't get rings in europe for championships.. i think they just get medals? at least in the EPL. I think he probably saw the championship ring and thought it looked awesome and wanted to try it on OR maybe he got himself one cause he enjoyed NYC when they were here last week and wanted to support the club as a fellow CFG sister club?
There is so much banter on that show and Thierry Henry is there. Maybe he does it to troll him haha

They UCL show is based in London so unless he met Ian last week?

There is so much banter on that show and Thierry Henry is there. Maybe he does it to troll him haha

i could totally see him trolling henry.. lol. they are always going at each other. it's hilarious. they are the "inside the NBA" of soccer.

i could totally see him trolling henry.. lol. they are always going at each other. it's hilarious. they are the "inside the NBA" of soccer.

Except a much less entertaining, way worse version. That show is borderline unwatchable.

Battle of the Hudson River Derby mother ships!

crazy that one of PSG and Bayern won't be in the last 8 while one out of Benfica and Brugge will be

great matchups.

PSG v Bayern is going to be really fun to watch. Though you have to think Bayern are going through since PSG's defense is much weaker. It will take a magical performance from mess, neymar, and mbappe to make it happen. we'll see what happens after the world cup. maybe they won't get along anymore lolllll

excited for all matchups. napoli are dark horse favorites i think.

Reactions: Schwallacus