Upload Your Picture To Be On The Numbers On The Back Of The Jerseys!

Used my profile pic here on Number 8.

nice-trolling-attempt-not-thumb.jpg

I chose on the bottom of #7 and uploaded a photo of my daughter. If they ever sell those jersey's I feel like I have no choice but to buy it now.
Sweet. Using your daughter is a nice touch. The announcement they made is poorly written (surprise) bit I'm pretty sure it means the jersey will go on sale during the season and you will be able to customize and presumably purchase it, but only at the stadium:
"Leading up to that month at a date to be determined after the start of the season, all fans will have the opportunity to customize their jerseys with these special numbers at Yankee Stadium which will be the exclusive location where these numbers will be available."

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2014/11/06/picture-your-face-back-our-jersey

Reactions: LostAnvil
You've become a real negative nelly of late. What gives?

Hahah! Really? Other than the Lampard debacle, I've been pretty positive... I think.

I wasn't crazy about this from the start, but I have nothing against folks participating. I think it's great that people like this, I'm just not into it.

Sweet. Using your daughter is a nice touch. The announcement they made is poorly written (surprise) bit I'm pretty sure it means the jersey will go on sale during the season and you will be able to customize and presumably purchase it, but only at the stadium:
"Leading up to that month at a date to be determined after the start of the season, all fans will have the opportunity to customize their jerseys with these special numbers at Yankee Stadium which will be the exclusive location where these numbers will be available."

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2014/11/06/picture-your-face-back-our-jersey
Well, this is interesting: "The Club’s first 5,000 season ticket accounts will each get the opportunity to have one image on the back of the jersey."

I certainly wasn't the first 5,000, but I got an email...

Well, this is interesting: "The Club’s first 5,000 season ticket accounts will each get the opportunity to have one image on the back of the jersey."

Same, I bought in December and I got an email.

First 5,000 ticket accounts probably means somewhere in the first 10,000 - 13,000 tickets.

Reactions: LostAnvil

Not a trolling attempt. Am I not allowed to be sincere? I am a fan of our number 8 Frank Lampard. I wore it for a while in school. (More years ago then I care to remember) So as usual you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Reactions: JCizzle
Not a trolling attempt. Am I not allowed to be sincere? I am a fan of our number 8 Frank Lampard. I wore it for a while in school. (More years ago then I care to remember) So as usual you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Hey if you were not trying to troll, fine. But even you should be smart enough to see why people might think you're trolling when you come on a forum that was very recently up in arms about Lampard and MCFC and post that you put your Man City champions pic on Lampard's number

I went with 7 as well. Always my favorite number for sport and pretty cool that it's Villa for this season.