Upload Your Picture To Be On The Numbers On The Back Of The Jerseys!

still haven't received my confirmation email for my picture yet, It was successful when it uploaded and said I would receive an email but I did this at 1:30...anyone else not get theirs yet?

Reactions: einwindir
still haven't received my confirmation email for my picture yet, It was successful when it uploaded and said I would receive an email but I did this at 1:30...anyone else not get theirs yet?
Same story with me. Successful upload, said I would receive email. Nothing yet.

Edit. Got my email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet they have someone screening the pictures (for anything inappropriate like drugs, alcohol, boobies, and/or wieners) before approving so maybe they're just backlogged

Reactions: einwindir
Took about 12 hours to get my rejection email...

Only one face per pic? I got two seats, so should be allowed two heads! Not really mad, but now I have to choose between using a pic of my handsome mug or my nephew's... any advice on how to break bad news to a 3 year old?

Took about 12 hours to get my rejection email...

Only one face per pic? I got two seats, so should be allowed two heads! Not really mad, but now I have to choose between using a pic of my handsome mug or my nephew's... any advice on how to break bad news to a 3 year old?
I got the rejection too. My wife is going to have to sit this one out. I should have signed up for 2 accounts when I bought tickets. I'm an idiot.

Reactions: einwindir and Kubah
Great SUCCESS!!
9Ryr7vQ.png

Has to be 1 or 7.
7 is villa, but 1 is Mix (10), Wingert (17), (probably) Meara (1), Saunders (12) + all players from 10-19, 21, 31, 41 etc.

And why are the jerseys only going to be on the players during August? And I answered my own question from before...

"During the month of August 2015 your image will be displayed on the jersey numbers of your very own New York City FC's players.

Between now and August expect to receive additional information on how you can purchase special merchandise featuring your image."