Upload Your Picture To Be On The Numbers On The Back Of The Jerseys!

And why are the jerseys only going to be on the players during August? And I answered my own question from before...

"During the month of August 2015 your image will be displayed on the jersey numbers of your very own New York City FC's players.

Between now and August expect to receive additional information on how you can purchase special merchandise featuring your image."
maybe a fan appreciation month?

Reactions: Kjbert
Can we get links to each number?

Here's number 1 - Click

When I click on the link and then click "Find Me" it shows someone else in the space that I chose. My photo doesn't appear on there at all.

When I click on the link and then click "Find Me" it shows someone else in the space that I chose. My photo doesn't appear on there at all.

I'm not sure what that's about. I know some of it has to do with it being my personal link. The find me button is actually to find ME. Not anyone else. I'm guessing the last string of numbers in the address are my number. Maybe try removing those?

I'm not sure what that's about. I know some of it has to do with it being my personal link. The find me button is actually to find ME. Not anyone else. I'm guessing the last string of numbers in the address are my number. Maybe try removing those?

So, I had to go through the entire process again and lost my spot at the top of the 1. Apparently my photo was rejected and I didn't get notified. No big deal, I just picked a new spot at the bottom of the 1 by the MLS logo. This time it's confirmed and I verified it by going through the link you provided.

wtf am i gonna do with your pic?

I'm joking. Lighten up, Francis

hqdefault.jpg

I got another email saying I could upload another picture. Guess not too many are using this. Also thought it was JUST FACES and I've seen some people screenshot their upload and it's like a full body glamor shot. Don't think they're accepting those.

I got another email saying I could upload another picture. Guess not too many are using this. Also thought it was JUST FACES and I've seen some people screenshot their upload and it's like a full body glamor shot. Don't think they're accepting those.
Must be. I asked if I could switch my pic to another number, they told me no but gave me another code. I thought that was weird but now I know why.

I don't think we have enough season ticket accounts to fill every box. Accounts, not tickets.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't think we have enough season ticket accounts to fill every box. Accounts, not tickets.
What do you think they'll do with the empty spaces? I bet they'll open it up to the general public at some point.

What do you think they'll do with the empty spaces? I bet they'll open it up to the general public at some point.

They'll probably email those who haven't uploaded a photo saying, "If you do not upload a photo, you will not receive your season tickets and be banned for all upcoming home matches until you do so."

They'll probably email those who haven't uploaded a photo saying, "If you do not upload a photo, you will not receive your season tickets and be banned for all upcoming home matches until you do so."
When the time comes I'll post what they do. So far I've gotten one reminder email (beyond the initial notification) reminding me that time is running out.