Upload Your Picture To Be On The Numbers On The Back Of The Jerseys!

Just got an email saying I have one day left to upload a picture if I haven't already (I did), and that if I want to request a second spot just reply to the email. I replied but haven't heard anything back yet.

Reactions: Kjbert
Maybe they'll make all the pictures that are already uploaded bigger so the numbers looked filled and we'll actually be able to see the faces.

I replied that I wanted another, then received a curious email a few hours later reminding me to upload my picture. From the Philadelphia Union Fan Services email!

Reactions: Paul
I replied that I wanted another, then received a curious email a few hours later reminding me to upload my picture. From the Philadelphia Union Fan Services email!
I got that Philly Union email too. I thought it was an elaborate troll by their fans so I just deleted it haha.

Reactions: Kjbert
I wonder what they're going to do if they don't fill up the numbers.

I have quite a few pictures of my member waiting to be put to use ;)
My-reaction-watching-my-hot-neighbour-run-naked-every-morning-when-she-gets-ready-Stephen-Colbert-creepy-smile.gif

Me and another guy are posing facing each other in the middle of number 3, it's actually pretty funny. Hopefully a player I like has a 3 in their number so I can buy it.

Me and another guy are posing facing each other in the middle of number 3, it's actually pretty funny. Hopefully a player I like has a 3 in their number so I can buy it.
KWS, Josh Williams, Matt Dunn, Javier Calle and Adam Nemec.

Reactions: LostAnvil