USMNT Talk

Side note Brazilian media is reporting Kaka is hurt and won't play tonight. It'll be interesting to see if that injury lingers for a little bit.

Jozy sucks so bad I hate him so much

I guess you didn't watch the last game where he was by far one of our best players. No one is really looking good tonight besides Yedlin, Ream, and sometimes Cameron and Bradley.

I lost my ability to care about friendlies at some point. Tried watching a little of this and couldn't engage. Turned it off not because we were losing but just couldn't care. Think we've hit a saturation point where there's so much meaningful football on TV all the time I just can't be bothered. Anyone else feel that way?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I think we have more questions than answers about this team leading up to Mexico on 10/10 after today.

Reactions: Mikeylito
I guess you didn't watch the last game where he was by far one of our best players. No one is really looking good tonight besides Yedlin, Ream, and sometimes Cameron and Bradley.
I did watch it and no he wasn't he was lucky on a penalty and on the receiving end of someone else's nice play that even he couldn't fuck up

Not only was jozy horrible tonight, he was also lazy and walking around, not pressuring the defenders. Bradley also looked out of shape. Morris is already better than jozy.

Wow Danny Williams.

Reactions: Jack
Would still love to get Danny Williams at NYCFC but don't see how that's possible so I'll stop there and not discuss him further.

The thing about Klinsmann that really upsets me is that he still hasn't chosen a starting CB pairing. How many years has he been "experimenting" there? And that's not to mention the Bedoya as CDM bullshit he pulled tonight.

Last edited:
I lost my ability to care about friendlies at some point. Tried watching a little of this and couldn't engage. Turned it off not because we were losing but just couldn't care. Think we've hit a saturation point where there's so much meaningful football on TV all the time I just can't be bothered. Anyone else feel that way?

I will say that I live and die the USMNT far less now that I can be routinely disappointed by NYC.

That was a weird one. I can see the value in playing better teams to learn what has to be done to beat that type of team, but this was just a total beat down. Their talent was so far above ours that it wasn't even about learning tactics, it was just losing one on one battles all over the field. Pretty pathetic that our leaders, Bradley and Jones basically gave up on the game. Also pathetic that we started fouling the shit out of them in a friendly.

Can't wait until Mexico game. Ill be going to liffey's in ffld with AO if anyone wants to meet up for a pint.