USMNT Talk

Wait. The USMNT plays Mexico tomorrow night in a Nations League semifinal and then plays the first group stage game of the Gold Cup against Jamaica 9 days later? Go home CONCACAF. You’re drunk.

Reactions: adam
thats not quite what was said by the reporter. Apparently berhalter took his name of the hat for club america because he hopes to be in the final pool of candidates for the USMNT. so its not a done deal with the USMNT per se.
Yeah I know he isn't the coach again yet. Just the prospect of him coming back after all that's happened is what's disappointing.

Reactions: adam
But they wasted six months and then just hired the same guy and Gio and Scally and MLS and urgencxz styleggh plablah zeeble bop fickle fackle gregg Gregg GREGG GGGGG!!!!!

The Gregg is dead. Long live the Gregg.
Unless the reports are wrong. Then Hail the Usurper!
GGG transforms into Teflon Greg

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
Nothing about the game?

Amazing last night. A dominant victory.

Too bad some of the players took the bait and got sent off. In the past we’ve been able to keep our cool in those situations.
I really liked how the offense flowed and looked really dynamic over and over again. BJ had these guys rolling. I will say I also enjoyed Robinson and Richards at CB, especially with their distribution in the 1st half. Willing to send a few well placed long balls and diagonals behind Mexico's high line, stretch out Mexico's defense.

The ref was peak CONCACAF ref. Enjoyed the fire from the guys, was an entertaining match from beginning to end, albeit ending with Mexican fans unfortunately turning to their asinine chant.

TBH not sure how I feel about the GGG rumors, being that the boys looked more open, fluid, and flexible on the front foot- something that was missing under GGG. Part of me wishes BJ had some more time with the team to see what he can do.