What Should Supporters Do About Frank? [poll]

What should supporters do about Frank?

• Total voters
I have never been one to advocate booing a teams own players during the game. I don't think that will make the right atmosphere and isn't fair for the rest of the team. I am also not sure if boycotting merchandise will help that much because as big of a name as Lampard is I am sure his gear will sell regardless of what the majority of NYCFC's hardcore fanbase thinks.

I do like the idea of turning our backs at a certain time because that is something that won't cause problems for the rest of the game like booing could, and it's something that would be easier for TV to pick up because sometimes booing is hard to hear.

I also think a media/social media barrage could be effective as well.

There wasn't a box for this:

View attachment 956
Thumbs-Up-Consulting.png

You forgot to add cheer him when he arrives, wearing that beautiful sky blue kit with Etihad on it... and the NYCFC logo.

I would say a giant banner with the #8 turned upside down but theres a Polish ( or MCFC fan) joke somewhere in there

Reactions: AndreT_NY
I've never been for booing, and I've never booed an athlete, but this dude just deserves it. He left us high and dry. He could have stopped all this nonsense. It's clear that he'd rather be there. If he shows up, I'm booing him.

Also, we should all wear the black away jerseys to every home game. No sea of blue, just black. This will send them a nice message.

Last edited:
I like the turning backs at the 8th minute idea.. However, I think it should be limited to 1 or a few amount of games, and after the minute still give the entire team our support. Not wearing the sky blue kits is another great idea, but I think it would be hard to get enough people to do this to be noticed. If the Third Rail as a group/section wears black instead of blue, I think that would be a tremendous statement.

I like the turning backs at the 8th minute idea.. However, I think it should be limited to 1 or a few amount of games, and after the minute still give the entire team our support. Not wearing the sky blue kits is another great idea, but I think it would be hard to get enough people to do this to be noticed. If the Third Rail as a group/section wears black instead of blue, I think that would be a tremendous statement.

I will not turn my back but would laugh my ass off if Frank scored a screamer during that minute. you know what I mean one of those OMG! What a goal! type moments and everyone was petulant and missed it.

Reactions: CNev and mrplow2000
So who actually did something today? Contacted their Ticket Rep? Fan Services? Social Media complaints? I really hope people are walking the walk.

Sent an email to my rep (cc'd fan services) and told him not to respond with PR fodder - that will only add to the barrage of insults from the club. I have heard via twitter that they are going to call all STHs so have your questions and complaints (or praise - if you're inclined to lean that way:rolleyes: ) ready.

Social Media flamed MCFC and talked to members to the third rail. Finding out what there plans are and what some members are going to bring up at there next meeting.

Edit: also must added I also unfollowed @MCFC but still talking to third rail members the black out idea is starting to make the rounds and seems like it's going to be the loudest statement. People want the FO to take notice we aren't go to play this shit. I'm also asking people if the are going to single out Voldemort and give him the business I'm getting a lot of yeses to that.

Last edited:
So who actually did something today? Contacted their Ticket Rep? Fan Services? Social Media complaints? I really hope people are walking the walk.

Sent an email to my rep (cc'd fan services) and told him not to respond with PR fodder - that will only add to the barrage of insults from the club. I have heard via twitter that they are going to call all STHs so have your questions and complaints (or praise - if you're inclined to lean that way:rolleyes: ) ready.
I sent a book to my rep.

G, if you're reading this, I'm sorry that it'll take you an hour to read that thing.

It is, literally, a "Tale of Two Cities".

I will not turn my back but would laugh my ass off if Frank scored a screamer during that minute. you know what I mean one of those OMG! What a goal! type moments and everyone was petulant and missed it.

This was a popular form of protest in Spain until... you guessed it. Now they will either have a minute's clapping for say Dani Jarque or Antonia Puerto to commemorate or celebrate. Or a minutes silence for something they are not happy with. Both work and don't cut noses off to spite faces.

Any STH receiving calls from their reps?

Just saw on Twitter supposedly reps are calling STH to ask about their concerns and to let them know the team is about to take advantage of the transfer window. Yes? No?

Anybody hooked up yet?

Any STH receiving calls from their reps?

Just saw on Twitter supposedly reps are calling STH to ask about their concerns and to let them know the team is about to take advantage of the transfer window. Yes? No?

Anybody hooked up yet?
Been reading on twitter that some people are talking to the reps.

Reactions: Gene