What Should Supporters Do About Frank? [poll]

What should supporters do about Frank?

• Total voters
Any STH receiving calls from their reps?

Just saw on Twitter supposedly reps are calling STH to ask about their concerns and to let them know the team is about to take advantage of the transfer window. Yes? No?

Anybody hooked up yet?
When I sent an e-mail to my rep about the impending doom before the holiday, they scheduled a 45 minute block to talk to me. I didn't even request that.

My ticket reps have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Nothing but class from those dudes and girls.

I sent an e-mail today, so I'm not expecting to hear back for a while. But they've been nothing but helpful, patient, and kind, even though it sometimes comes off as kissing ass while toeing the party line. Really good dudes, though, and I feel for the shitstorm they're dealing with right now.

To me sounds like the same old appeasing crap from employees who get the shaft having to listen to complaining. Do you think they are relaying messages to higher ups?

To me sounds like the same old appeasing crap from employees who get the shaft having to listen to complaining. Do you think they are relaying messages to higher ups?
They told me they were. They could be lying, but they did tell me that they'd pass my complaints on - several times, in fact.

Reactions: Paul
They told me they were. They could be lying, but they did tell me that they'd pass my complaints on - several times, in fact.

Yeah, during the Jersey release hoopla I spoke to Dan Steeves and he said he was putting together a report/collection of fan responses to pass up the food chain. Within days the black kit was released. So for all their downfalls, I do think the club tries to respond to fan complaints. Of course it would be better if they just did a better job of testing the waters before fucking things up, but it's something at least.

I sent my email. I think you'll recognize my typical subtleness at work here. It's pointless to make a compelling argument. So I just pounded them over the head with my emotional reaction.

And yeah, there are typos. I could have fixed them, but I wanted them to know my thumbs were tapping at a rate only achieved under the influence of outrage and couldn't be bothered by auto-correct errors. I gots to keep it real.

Really?
Still no statement? I made a day 1 deposit, supported the idea of a NY football team before this farce came along and defended it against Chivas redux accusations over and over.

It's not about Lampard. It's about deceit and deception and mis-direction. And completely tone-deafness to the fans. Sure, let's do this when we're shut down on a long holiday. Then tell everyone we're surprised at how small the negative reaction is. People have things to do.

If you don't thing there was a big negative reaction, check social media or message boards or even actual news sources. Supporters such as myself were and are furious, and we still get no apology, no amends.

I stood right alongside Dan Steeves at Legends and heard Sorriano's promises. They all ring hollow now.

I hope to God Lampard gets the welcome he deserves when we have that MCFC regurgitation shoved down our throats and told it's a prime cut.

This ticks all my boxes of treating the fans like an inconvenience. I look forward to the day I can find a true New York club. Yes, I'll still be there because I still support the idea of a great American league and a great club in NYC. Thus far, all NYC FC has done is prove it will do nothing to advance those goals.

Yeah, I could delineate all of the questions that you can't answer and specify exactly how dishonest this behavior. But if we can't hear from Reyna or Kreis, either they aren't who I thought they were, or CFG is even worse than I imagined.

Please have the decency to not continuing to insult me and other supporters with this behavior. "Send them Fat Frank in July. They won't care. They're dumb Yanks." Meanwhile, Kreis's belief that mid-season signings are "typical fails" is ignored and then flaunted as being "best for all". How is it "best" for NYC? It isn't. Please let someone who knows and might give one damn that this is despicable. New Yorkers deserve and expect better than this.

And don't even get me started in that atrocity of a home kit you put out. I'll never wear one, nor will any of the vehement supporters I know.

CFG talked the talk for us, and now they are consistently flaunting the fact that it was all lies at every opportunity. It's despicable, and I feel completely justified in pointing out the fact that I, nor many others, cared much either way about MCFC before. Well, we recognize their "brand" now. It's one that represents the worst that football has to offer.

I sent my email. I think you'll recognize my typical subtleness at work here. It's pointless to make a compelling argument. So I just pounded them over the head with my emotional reaction.

And yeah, there are typos. I could have fixed them, but I wanted them to know my thumbs were tapping at a rate only achieved under the influence of outrage and couldn't be bothered by auto-correct errors. I gots to keep it real.
200x200px-ZC-796f1b6d_RicFlair.gif

Any STH receiving calls from their reps?

Just saw on Twitter supposedly reps are calling STH to ask about their concerns and to let them know the team is about to take advantage of the transfer window. Yes? No?

Anybody hooked up yet?

Got a call from my rep, spoke to him. Posted about it in the other forum.

Beautiful.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

Would love to hear the quiver in the poor rep's voice when he calls, "Uh, hello Mr. Mulligan?"

The most bold statement regarding Frank is to wear black jerseys (this will also tie it to the Jersey Fiasco)

"Some" Manchester United fans refuse to wear club scarves and wear yellow & green scarves in protest at the Glazer ownership. The colours represent Newton Heath, the club from which MUFC was created. (My vague understanding of the historical situation)

This has been going on for a number of years without any progress or success. (To the best of my knowledge)

The glazers have overseen one of the most successful periods in MUFC history............

"Some" Manchester United fans refuse to wear club scarves and wear yellow & green scarves in protest at the Glazer ownership. The colours represent Newton Heath, the club from which MUFC was created. (My vague understanding of the historical situation)

This has been going on for a number of years without any progress or success. (To the best of my knowledge)

The glazers have overseen one of the most successful periods in MUFC history............
Yes, Jade, it's all hopeless, and we should accept our CITEH overlords.

Anything else I've missed?

Reactions: Paul and DiRoma

Bravo. Someone give this man an award. Very possibly my favorite post on these forums.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Surely the whole Lampard issue really pissed me off, but honestly guys, what will any of those in the poll section do? You think Lamps will be like "oh, they are really upset, let me just sit out then".... I mean, if he comes, then let's be the better fans and greet him well, that way he can eat all the missed opportunities and say "well, damn... i should have come a lot earlier"...

Me for one... i will shake my head, but also will root the team on, with or without Lamps.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
My dream punishment would be booing Lampard every time he touches the ball

And

The whole stadium wear shirts with Love NY on the fron and hate Manchester on the back and when MCFC comes over have the whole stadium turn their backs when Manchester comes out...