What Should Supporters Do About Frank? [poll]

What should supporters do about Frank?

• Total voters
My dream punishment would be booing Lampard every time he touches the ball

And

The whole stadium wear shirts with Love NY on the fron and hate Manchester on the back and when MCFC comes over have the whole stadium turn their backs when Manchester comes out...

I am willing to bet it stays just that. A dream.

I'm full circle on this issue. Frank is a plonk, who I really don't care about. He is exactly like A-rod, a guy that will produce for the team that no one likes. There are so many exciting players to root for on this team, it feels disingenuous to focus so hard on the details of what happened. Everyone loves a soap opera, but in the end everyone looks like shit. I hope we do nothing as supporters to reopen this issue, when he comes.

Can't wait for the draft, then for training to start!

He is exactly like A-rod, a guy that will produce for the team that no one likes.
Frank (actually no one) hasn't produced for NYCFC yet and he's no where near the level of player that A-Rod was for baseball (regardless of the drama with PED's).

And we all loved A-Rod when we won in 2009. Kate Hudson was my favorite Yankee that year.

Reactions: Paul
black away jersey . . . when it releases.

I think those of us who have an issue with the sky blue jersey being the home kit (and let's face it, we are the majority right?) should continue to push this issue for as long as it takes for management/ownership to take notice and make some changes, even if it is something as minor as adding some orange and more navy to the home kit in future seasons. It's not hopeless. Just today Vincent Tan, the owner of Cardiff City who changed that club's home kit from blue to red in 2012 as part of a rebrand, decided to change the team's home kit back to blue as the Cardiff fans had been requesting. So, let's keep the pressure on and wear those black kits to the home games!

Cardiff-City-Blue-Kit.jpg

You all need to chill out a bit. I can understand your frustration but Jesus christ.

Frank lampard is staying at Mcfc due to the fact that he is vital to our retention of the premier league title (what with injuries and yaya heading off to the African cup of nations) This is obviously more important to CFG than upsetting a few fans, and I'm sure the same outcome will be reached should the roles be reversed.

Our owners are the envy of every team in England and this will soon be the case in Australia and the mls. This is just but a teething problem in what will be a franchise that dominates on every continent.

In 5 years time you will have a full team of players of lampards level that are actually in there prime, you just need to be patient like we were and the rewards will come.

Lampard is one of the most professional players I have ever seen at the etihad and he will be a New York City player come the end of May, that in itself should be celebrated.

On a lighter note I look forward to supporting you from whatever dodgy Internet stream I can find.

You all need to chill out a bit. I can understand your frustration but Jesus christ.

Frank lampard is staying at Mcfc due to the fact that he is vital to our retention of the premier league title (what with injuries and yaya heading off to the African cup of nations) This is obviously more important to CFG than upsetting a few fans, and I'm sure the same outcome will be reached should the roles be reversed.

Our owners are the envy of every team in England and this will soon be the case in Australia and the mls. This is just but a teething problem in what will be a franchise that dominates on every continent.

In 5 years time you will have a full team of players of lampards level that are actually in there prime, you just need to be patient like we were and the rewards will come.

Lampard is one of the most professional players I have ever seen at the etihad and he will be a New York City player come the end of May, that in itself should be celebrated.

On a lighter note I look forward to supporting you from whatever dodgy Internet stream I can find.
We can't thank you enough for this unique insight.

Reactions: mgarbowski and Paul
It's not hopeless. Just today Vincent Tan, the owner of Cardiff City who changed that club's home kit from blue to red in 2012 as part of a rebrand, decided to change the team's home kit back to blue as the Cardiff fans had been requesting.

That's amazing Vincent Tan would acquiesce like that . . . since he's feared like one of those James Bond-ian villain types. :cool:

Reactions: Paul
I think those of us who have an issue with the sky blue jersey being the home kit (and let's face it, we are the majority right?) should continue to push this issue for as long as it takes for management/ownership to take notice and make some changes, even if it is something as minor as adding some orange and more navy to the home kit in future seasons. It's not hopeless. Just today Vincent Tan, the owner of Cardiff City who changed that club's home kit from blue to red in 2012 as part of a rebrand, decided to change the team's home kit back to blue as the Cardiff fans had been requesting. So, let's keep the pressure on and wear those black kits to the home games!

Cardiff-City-Blue-Kit.jpg

Not trolling but I don't see this as the same thing Cardiff's kit was blue for over 100 years then the Bond villian changed it to red. There is so much more history there.

Not trolling but I don't see this as the same thing Cardiff's kit was blue for over 100 years then the Bond villian changed it to red. There is so much more history there.

Never said it was the same thing, just that we can have some hope because it is an instance in which ownership caved in to fan pressure.

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa
Never said it was the same thing, just that we can have some hope because it is an instance in which ownership caved in to fan pressure.

I just don't see that happening. I believe that MelCFC and NYCFC will eventually all have similar uniforms to MCFC just for branding reasons. It happened so fast for us here in NY due to the fact that there was no history here. they have to be slower in Melbourne due to the fact there is some (not much history there).

I just don't see that happening. I believe that MelCFC and NYCFC will eventually all have similar uniforms to MCFC just for branding reasons. It happened so fast for us here in NY due to the fact that there was no history here. they have to be slower in Melbourne due to the fact there is some (not much history there).

No they tried to do the same thing in Melbourne but were denied by the league because another team already plays in sky blue. That's the only reason they don't have a cookie cutter home kit as well.

No they tried to do the same thing in Melbourne but were denied by the league because another team already plays in sky blue. That's the only reason they don't have a cookie cutter home kit as well.
Yes I knew that I was not clear. I still say give it time and it may happen.