Where are you from?

Born and raised in beautiful Northern California. Just moved to Brooklyn by way of San Francisco. My fellow NorCal-er, Andrew Jacobson (or YAKobson according to the guy doing the commentating for the Charleston game) is my dude.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Born in Manhattan, raised all over Queens: Astoria, Woodside, Jackson Heights, Maspeth (I.S. 73 holla).

Now that I have kids I'm on the Island. Different, but great life out here.

Still miss the summer nights in Queens, though. Handballs games in the dark at Juniper Park, some Gino's Italian ice on Steinway, inhaling White Castle belly-bombers across from Queens Center. Nothing like it.

Born and raised in Yonkers. Schooled in Manhattan (HS thru law school). Have lived in 3 of the 5 boroughs. Currently in Queens (Middle Village), less than half a block away from the Juniper Park Drainyoo Drainyoo just mentioned. Been there since '98.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Born and raised in Yonkers. Schooled in Manhattan (HS thru law school). Have lived in 3 of the 5 boroughs. Currently in Queens (Middle Village), less than half a block away from the Juniper Park Drainyoo Drainyoo just mentioned. Been there since '98.

Love Middle Village. My cousin owns a nice little Italian restaurant on Metropolitan called Uvarara. Check it out when you can.

Born and raised in Indiana. Moved to New York at 22 for law school. Lived in Manhattan for 9 years now. Can't imagine any scenario in which I'd ever leave NY.

Parents grew up in Bayonne, New Jersey and moved to the Syracuse area when I was young. Being a country boy I can't imagine what it's like to live in the city and I'm not sure I'll ever leave rural upstate NY.