Where are you from?

Born in Manhattan, raised all over Queens: Astoria, Woodside, Jackson Heights, Maspeth (I.S. 73 holla).

Now that I have kids I'm on the Island. Different, but great life out here.

Still miss the summer nights in Queens, though. Handballs games in the dark at Juniper Park, some Gino's Italian ice on Steinway, inhaling White Castle belly-bombers across from Queens Center. Nothing like it.
juniper was like a 2nd home to me... played soccer there all the time

Parents grew up in Bayonne, New Jersey and moved to the Syracuse area when I was young. Being a country boy I can't imagine what it's like to live in the city and I'm not sure I'll ever leave rural upstate NY.
Was just up in Syracuse this past weekend visiting LeMoyne College. God damn you get a lot of Snow!

Was just up in Syracuse this past weekend visiting LeMoyne College. God damn you get a lot of Snow!
Yeah we have a lot! Even more where I'm from which is about 30 miles South of Syracuse.
There is a good 4-5 feet of snow on the ground at my house.

Reactions: Goodfella
Born and raised in Kiev, Ukraine. Lived for many years and went to college in Brooklyn. Currently live in North Jersey. White and Blue colors for Dynamo Kiev are what I grow up with. I cant wait for season to start and take my kids to games.

Reactions: BxLio91