Where Will The Supporters Sit?

Forza-NYCFC

Registered
Jun 2, 2014
I mean the supporters with drums who sing and dance the full 90+. Usually they sit behind the goal but i wasnt sure if it would be the same since we are playing in a baseball stadium. Also, will we be able to buy single game tickets and be able to sit with supporters. Not sure if my schedule fits with the season before i buy whole season tickets. But i would like to make as many games as I can and sit with the ultras

I mean the supporters with drums who sing and dance the full 90+. Usually they sit behind the goal but i wasnt sure if it would be the same since we are playing in a baseball stadium. Also, will we be able to buy single game tickets and be able to sit with supporters. Not sure if my schedule fits with the season before i buy whole season tickets. But i would like to make as many games as I can and sit with the ultras
http://www.nycfc.com/season-tickets there's a seating chart on the page. Secions 235-238 are the supporter sections

Reactions: NYCBlue

The Third Rail is going to sit in sections 237-238 to start. Although 235-236 are also considered supporters seats. This is due to having space for tifos, signs, and potentially bugging anyone in sections 135-136. Plus, it will be more aesthetically pleasing to the television cameras.

Reactions: JGriff217
Has anyone been to yankee stadium for soccer is it as bad it looks like it is. from looking at the seating chart I am kind of bummed out, I am thinking the experience is gonna be kind of bad until we get an SSS, hopinh i am wrong

Has anyone been to yankee stadium for soccer is it as bad it looks like it is. from looking at the seating chart I am kind of bummed out, I am thinking the experience is gonna be kind of bad until we get an SSS, hopinh i am wrong

I have, the seats are perfect! You see the entire field and there is absolutely no issue with vision or distance, or the like. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I see they've announced prices and sections but had anyone chose there section yet? Wasn't sure if that was made available already.

I agree with the other response, you will be pleasantly surprised. Good seats throughout the stadium

great, was worried that a subpar atmosphere would slow this train down

It's funny, besides the seats on the baselines which are SLIGHTLY (repeat, slightly) angled to home plate, it's almost as if the seats all face second base or the center of the outfield rather than home plate. The fact that the games are played in the outfield make it almost perfect viewing angles from anywhere in the stadium.

It's funny, besides the seats on the baselines which are SLIGHTLY (repeat, slightly) angled to home plate, it's almost as if the seats all face second base or the center of the outfield rather than home plate. The fact that the games are played in the outfield make it almost perfect viewing angles from anywhere in the stadium.
Seriously, the people complaining about viewing angles must be going to stadiums that only exist in another dimension. Even in an SSS, the seats face forward, so 98% of the time, you are turned one way or the other if you are along the touch line. With the setup at Yankee Stadium, the viewing angles for the majority of seats will be better than what you get elsewhere.

I hope they release the 3D seat viewer before the selection process comes out...The seating and price chart seem a tad bit confusing.

Just recieved my call from NYCFC. Same old stuff for the most part. We'll be choosing seats after the WC. Two weeks prior to seat selection we will receive an email outlining the selection process. They will also be releasing 3D seat viewer soon. In the time being we can use the Yankees viewer to get an idea.

An interesting bit of info! People over at NYCFC offices are checking the Forums. The gentleman I spoke with is here every day. And the club and those involved in that particular decision are aware of Drainyoo Drainyoo jersey mockups. Let's hope the kits have some sort of inspiration from them!

An interesting bit of info! People over at NYCFC offices are checking the Forums. The gentleman I spoke with is here every day. And the club and those involved in that particular decision are aware of Drainyoo Drainyoo jersey mockups. Let's hope the kits have some sort of inspiration from them!

That's really great. Maybe we can influence the kits a little. That would be awesome.

what exactly "STANDING SECTION" mean? like standing terraces where you stand the whole match? or does it mean no assigned seats (sit where you like in that section)?

I've never been to the new Yankee stadium yet.

what exactly "STANDING SECTION" mean? like standing terraces where you stand the whole match? or does it mean no assigned seats (sit where you like in that section)?

I've never been to the new Yankee stadium yet.

They are the left field bleachers. There are bleachers to sit on (as implied), but standing section means you are required to stand, especially if you want to see anything ;)

Reactions: jerseyhotspur