Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

I used the FedEx trick by tracking by reference number (using my account number as the ref number), and it looks like they created my label already. Anticipated ship date was last Wednesday though... Lol. Hopefully it ships soon.

Nice trick! Mine comes Thurdsay. Now I have to find some old San Jose Sharks or Charlotte Hornets gear to match these bags when they get here.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Nice trick! Mine comes Thurdsay. Now I have to find some old San Jose Sharks or Charlotte Hornets gear to match these bags when they get here.
Mine doesn't even have a pending shipping date... Ugh

I used the FedEx trick by tracking by reference number (using my account number as the ref number), and it looks like they created my label already. Anticipated ship date was last Wednesday though... Lol. Hopefully it ships soon.
This works? Mine just says that's not a valid tracking ID. Which it isn''t.

Last edited:
comparison of pic posted and original images from the NYCFC site:

7AkmitF.png

disappointed

EDIT: about the messenger bag since thats the one i picked....i cant show that off at work.

We waited months more than planned to get bags that appear to be much less attractive than the original images. those prototypes must have had serious QC issues to trade down like this. Presumably the replacements won't fall apart at least.

Reactions: northernburbs
It worked. Mine says: U.S. Postal Service will be delivering this shipment. Scheduled delivery :Wed 5/04/2016 by end of day. We shall see.

Reactions: mgarbowski
We waited months more than planned to get bags that appear to be much less attractive than the original images. those prototypes must have had serious QC issues to trade down like this. Presumably the replacements won't fall apart at least.
That is a very strong assumption to make my friend

Reactions: mgarbowski
Seems surreal that this could actually be happening. This current version definitely appears to be contrary to the original design. Blah.

Just wait.... Inside of each bag is a 20 page, full color brochure about the stadium with city location map, floor plans, seat distribution, and concessions menus. There's also a picture of Frank standing next to Big Foot and the Tooth Fairy.

Mine hasn't shipped yet. There really must be only 2 and we're sharing them.

Reactions: adam
Ok, so I guess I'm late on this one. I'm aware of the "chicken buckets" but why is there a chant about it? I'm lost
Well, because they're pretty tasty. And it sort of seems like it's a bottomless bucket as there's a large amount of fries in there.

Totally worth a chant, I'd say.