Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

I hope that Note's "one-time enrollment" text doesn't mean this is it and we don't get anything next year when we purchase again, because that'd be a bunch of BS - I want some good cold weather gear like a jacket or an awesome rain poncho or a fleece blanket or a stadium-approved flask....

Reactions: NYCisBlue_
Oh la la! Tbh, I'm very excited about this because I've been wanting to give it away to my U10 players as a prize (have them pick numbers out of a hat or something) and was afraid I wouldn't have it in time for the end of the season. Of course, when I mentioned this to someone in the FO, they made sure to clue me into group ticket "sales." :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fantazma and JayH
Mine just arrived via USPS.

HOzKHw2.jpg

Reactions: Goodfella
Never got an email. Never got a tracking number. I'm expecting Frank Lampard to hand deliver my gift during the Red Bull game.

After spending a few minutes with both bags, my feelings are these:

The messenger bag seems of okay build quality and is classy and practical enough for actual use by an adult person.

The backpack is absurdly garish. There's a hilarious number of sky blue, belogoed zipper pulls. Build quality seems iffy. The club badge embroidery is a bit shabby. This bag will probably stay deep in my closet.

I've just gotten the email a 2nd time. Fingers crossed that they've mailed the gift twice!

Nice! Would've never thought to use the account number as a reference. Also, it's nice to know they went the easy route of having it shipped from Brooklyn out to New Jersey, then back to Long Island. Nice easy trip, eh?
View attachment 4818

Why am I waiting till Thursday in Bellmore!!! I'll wear my bag around town so you can spot me.

Reactions: Schwallacus
In order to truly Forum correctly, I'm going to get angry that I haven't received the email, even though I have received the bags.
Lol, now I got the email.

Reactions: Goodfella
I hope that Note's "one-time enrollment" text doesn't mean this is it and we don't get anything next year when we purchase again, because that'd be a bunch of BS - I want some good cold weather gear like a jacket or an awesome rain poncho or a fleece blanket or a stadium-approved flask....
I assumed that's exactly what it means.... no more gifts. :-(

After spending a few minutes with both bags, my feelings are these:

The messenger bag seems of okay build quality and is classy and practical enough for actual use by an adult person.

The backpack is absurdly garish. There's a hilarious number of sky blue, belogoed zipper pulls. Build quality seems iffy. The club badge embroidery is a bit shabby. This bag will probably stay deep in my closet.

Oh man, that's super disappointing to hear. I went with the two backpacks because I assumed they'd be more useful. Based on the pictures posted on this forum, I agree about the backpacks... major bummer after waiting so long.