Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

so what comes first? Lampard plays or I get some life sign (email/tracking/etc) on the enrollment gifts?

Finally got my shipping email... Took long enough
Got mine too, but a bit disingenuous saying I'm part of the first round of shipping since half the forum got theirs last week. Damn form letters.

Reactions: Tony L
Got mine too, but a bit disingenuous saying I'm part of the first round of shipping since half the forum got theirs last week. Damn form letters.
Yeah my tracking number hasn't moved either... I'll believe it when I see it I guess

Looking good on the ride home. And much lighter then my normal leather valise.

Is that the backpack or the briefcase or whatever is called ? I like the dangly blue thing , Nice!!

Last edited:
FootyLovin you are correct and that explains the "enthusiasm" that I occasionally bring to our section.

I prefer to bring gin in a water bottle. Amazon sells camo caps pretty cheap and in bulk. Last season i got like 50 for $5. Then I just buy seltzer at the stadium. I would give you the amazon link, but they blocked it at work: [

Last edited:
After watching my package move all around the Tristate area for 10 days, the morons sent 2 ugly backpacks instead of the messenger bags we were supposed to get. Just spoke to them and now i can go exchange them at the offices that are on 3rd and 43st lol . Why did it take 10 days from there to the UES!!!

After watching my package move all around the Tristate area for 10 days, the morons sent 2 ugly backpacks instead of the messenger bags we were supposed to get. Just spoke to them and now i can go exchange them at the offices that are on 3rd and 43st lol . Why did it take 10 days from there to the UES!!!
your messenger bags have been sent to Manchester until July...

At least you got something. My fedex label was made on the 27th and there's been zero movement since then. I even received the email the middle of last week saying it was shipping.... I'm hoping it arrives by the next transfer window.

It's 40th and 3rd, don't get lost! Also, it's really nice weather out, I'd recommend shake shack while you're there and sit outside, or walking to 42nd between 2nd and 3rd to Aroma and getting their Ice Aroma coffee. Way better then a frappachino!

Reactions: Goodfella
Got mine yesterday.

Savor the wait fellas. They are underwhelming. I couldn't give them away if I tried.

Thanks , 40th and 3rd . I'll exchange them at some point this week, but have no interest in hanging out down there. I'd rather walk 2 blocks to Central Park and hang out there .

Got mine yesterday.

Savor the wait fellas. They are underwhelming. I couldn't give them away if I tried.

most local United Way offices accept donations of backpacks for needy school children.

Reactions: adam
At least you got something. My fedex label was made on the 27th and there's been zero movement since then. I even received the email the middle of last week saying it was shipping.... I'm hoping it arrives by the next transfer window.
Same here - the label has not moved since being created. I'm giving 3 to my friend's kids, and then donating the 4th. Just a bummer that we've had to wait so long, but hopefully they come around so the kids can get new bags before the new school year.