Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

I'm still not sure I chose an enrollment. Actually, I'm sure I didn't. How would one go about doing this?

when are these coming? i mean i'm not exactly dying to get them, but if they are coming i'd like to make sure someone doesn't take it from my foyer. ya know, maybe they have some resale value and/or re-gifting value.

when are these coming? i mean i'm not exactly dying to get them, but if they are coming i'd like to make sure someone doesn't take it from my foyer. ya know, maybe they have some resale value and/or re-gifting value.
Membership packages are supposed to ship two weeks before the home opener, per a recent update.

Not clear that the "membership packages" would include these renewal gifts, or if that's a separate package with your season cards and scarves. I would think (hope) that the gifts will come sooner.

Update from today's Cityzens Update email:

Enrollment Gift Update
21436_58_bk.jpg

While our goal was to deliver enrollment gifts in December, this will be delayed. The quality of the samples we received did not meet our expectations. We want our City Members to receive a quality bag, and were not willing to sacrifice that in order to deliver them this month. The new projected delivery timeframe is January 2016.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
^^ From upthread. I remember receiving this email but couldn't find it.

Anyone know if they are still on track to deliver these by end of Jan?

Quick question. Did anyone who added seats and recently signed a new agreement then get a follow up email to pick additional enrollment gifts?

I did not get the promised email to choose the additional gifts. I really don't care much, but just wondering if anyone did.

Pretty resigned to carrying books under my arm in 2016. Don't have high hopes for the bags at this point.

Quick question. Did anyone who added seats and recently signed a new agreement then get a follow up email to pick additional enrollment gifts?

I did not get the promised email to choose the additional gifts. I really don't care much, but just wondering if anyone did.

Pretty resigned to carrying books under my arm in 2016. Don't have high hopes for the bags at this point.
Funny thing is I didn't even want the bag in the first place. But when you tell me im getting something I don't like waiting for it. I'm getting my pitchfork ready.

I'm not sure we get gifts for seats added after the deadline. The e-mail probably read the way it did because they were copying from the one last fall.

Not clear that the "membership packages" would include these renewal gifts, or if that's a separate package with your season cards and scarves. I would think (hope) that the gifts will come sooner.
It was mentioned during the gift selection that the 'gift' would be a separate package. We should have expected it in early January, and then the ST packages a couple weeks prior to the opener.

I think NYCFC uses deadlines more in a ceremonial sense.

In case anyone was wondering:

Your City Member package will be delivered the last week in February and enrollment gifts will arrive in the middle/end of February.

Doug Bennett
Fan & Membership Services Executive

New York City FC
Snap !!! I NEVER noticed your salutation before.... the mystery is now solved as to whom from the club is reading the forums....

-edit- that WAS a copy/paste from an email you received from him

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I got 17,809 backpacks and messenger bags delivered to my apartment this morning. There must have been some kind of mix-up (no pun intended), but my doorman, Frank, was cursing in Spanish and my mailman was giving it back to him in Italian (the poor guy had to make almost 3,ooo trips from the truck to our building and his assistant carrier took off today before the long holiday weekend and the wind was really howling on the west side this morning). On top of it all, the mailman got a ticket for being double parked. Funny thing is they all came in round boxes with blue and orange expanding rings and my wife is livid because they are all spread over our living room, dining room and two maids' rooms. My wife warned me that I shouldn't have made my citizen's id GEORGE STEINBRENNER, but I couldn't resist. I'll be putting these up on ebay soon.

In case anyone was wondering:

Your City Member package will be delivered the last week in February and enrollment gifts will arrive in the middle/end of February.

Doug Bennett
Fan & Membership Services Executive

New York City FC

From my Fan & Membership Services Executive:

You should expect to receive the gifts and the Membership Package by the first week of March since that is our final deadline.

Ahh, yes, but March of what year?