Who will win the league? Reach CL?

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I am fan of MCFC and we clearly decide our own destiny. Win out and win the league.
However, there are other clubs in reach if we, or Chelsea slip.
Liverpool is looking amazing this year. I think they're the most exciting club in the league to watch.
My top 4 in order.

Manchester City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal

I'm an MCFC fan too, but if I had to put money down, I think Liverpool or Chelsea will win it. We have so many tough road fixtures still, while Liverpool has been in tremendous form.

I'm an MCFC fan too, but if I had to put money down, I think Liverpool or Chelsea will win it. We have so many tough road fixtures still, while Liverpool has been in tremendous form.
Liverpool is such an exciting team to watch. My second team behind city.
Suarez is magical and sturidge (sp?)compliments him so well.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I think since we've only had to focus on league games this year so we've had better success. We still have a chance to win the league title but we have two must wins against Chelsea and City

I'm a Liverpool fan and I think since we've only had to focus on league games this year so we've had better success. We still have a chance to win the league title but we have two must wins against Chelsea and City

I honestly think those two games will decide the season, one way or another. Will be interesting to see how Liverpool get on next season when they have CL football to distract them, though.

It will be very difficult for city to drop two games. That's basically what has to happen for anyone else to win. That game against Fulham yesterday was City NEAR their best.
We do have some tough games left but its asking a lot for us to drop two and everyone else winning outright.
Although I'd love nothing more than to see Liverpool in the UCL.

Hopefully we can get Aguero back in time and healthy to boot.
That's really the only game I'm worried about. Even though we beat Liverpool earlier this season it wasn't necessarily convincingly.

I looked at our schedule, and despite the road games, we're in form with no distractions other than this. I think we can pull it off

With being behind 3 games it will be a tough schedule playing mid week games. That's what will make it difficult. Luckily we do have a lot of depth. With dimichellis in goal scoring form we can't be beat XD

The way Arsenal has looked recently there's a chance that Spurs or Everton make a run at that 4th CL spot

The way Arsenal has looked recently there's a chance that Spurs or Everton make a run at that 4th CL spot

Even as a comically optimistic Spurs fan, I think Everton have more of a shout at nicking 4th. They still have a game in hand and if they beat Arsenal at home in early April, they'll surely be favorites. I just hope the team in 4th wears blue.

Even as a comically optimistic Spurs fan, I think Everton have more of a shout at nicking 4th. They still have a game in hand and if they beat Arsenal at home in early April, they'll surely be favorites. I just hope the team in 4th wears blue.
Based on the results so far this weekend, it looks like you may be right.

But if Spurs can nick 3 points today, they may have a real shot. Everton have a tough run to end it, playing both Mancs, Arsenal and Southampton, whereas Spurs have 6 games they would be expected to win. Either way I think/hope the Arse drop out of top 4.

Hearing You'll Never Walk Alone at Anfield sends chills throughout your body. Hopefully we can find an Anthem that does the exact same thing