Why Is Man City Copying Us?

MCFC isn't coping us, it's part of CFG's master plan. It's branding 101. Whether we like it or not, they're creating a consistent brand for all the clubs under the CFG umbrella. I would bet they had this logo designed along side the NYCFC logo. Who cares, really. We need to get over this inferiority complex. As long as they don't mess with our players, they can do what they want with the logos and jerseys for all I care.

MCFC isn't coping us, it's part of CFG's master plan. It's branding 101. Whether we like it or not, they're creating a consistent brand for all the clubs under the CFG umbrella. I would bet they had this logo designed along side the NYCFC logo. Who cares, really. We need to get over this inferiority complex. As long as they don't mess with our players, they can do what they want with the logos and jerseys for all I care.
but but but, i thought we voted our crest in? are you suggesting the vote was a farce?

I'm actually a fan of the badge, plus lets be honest...if it wasn't for CFG, we wouldn't have a team.

Reactions: Konrad