Wilmington Hammerheads Nycfc Affiliate - General Discussion

For some reason, this is the cutest thing ever.

PL-2545-2.jpg

PL-2545-3.jpg

Aren't NYCFC obliged to send a certain number of players here? Anyone know who's being sent?

Aren't NYCFC obliged to send a certain number of players here? Anyone know who's being sent?
At least 4, but not until next month. Look whoever is not getting playing time, that's who it will be.

Reactions: kun
Hammerheads played last weekend. None of our guys show up on their roster, and none played in the game. Play again tomorrow

I didn't think this merited another thread so I'll just post here. None of the NYCFC players on loan featured for Wilmington tonight in there 1-2 loss to Charleston.

As promised, I'm following up on the game we went to on Sunday against the Battery. My mom ended up getting us 6 seats on the field, which was super rad! Apparently they're trying these out to see how it goes.

The FO gave us a swag bag with a bunch of goodies (water bottles lanyards, stickers, schedule magnet, etc.) and came to meet with us personally and thanked us for the support. Also, right before the game started, the coach, Carson Porter, came over and shook our hands - which was quite unexpected and very nice of him.

We had a really awesome time! Everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. The Port City Firm SG were there, loud and proud. Even though they lost 1-2, it was still a great time! If you're in the Wilmington NC area I highly recommend catching a game. I think it's like $14 for GA.

And here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/KWnZ8