Would You Rep Us?

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
In the coming days I want to get some stickers printed to promote the forums.
@Przemek Michalowicz did some awesome license plate designs for us months ago and we want to go in that direction and get Bumper Stickers made.
Basically you Private Message me your address and I'll pay for the stamp and send these out to you for free. Could also be used on your laptop or whatever you wanted to do.
Not available yet. Just gauging interest.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have anywhere to put it (I'm not a bumper sticker guy). But I want to say that's an awesome design and very generous of you to pay to print and mail.

I don't have anywhere to put it (I'm not a bumper sticker guy). But I want to say that's an awesome design and very generous of you to pay to print and mail.
Same here. I'd more than likely through it on my wall locker at work. The design is great.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I'd love to get one but I'm in Canada so idk how much more it would hurt you. Maybe for the 1 year anniversary we could do shirts.

I agree with the lack of sky blue. Would have like to have seen that.

Like the design work otherwise.

Everyone's a critic... I know, I know. ;)

@Przemek Michalowicz did some awesome license plate designs for us months ago and we want to go in that direction and get Bumper Stickers made.
Basically you Private Message me your address and I'll pay for the stamp and send these out to you for free. Could also be used on your laptop or whatever you wanted to do.
View attachment 787
Of course. I put you up on my FB and Twitter.

View attachment 787

Im a screen printer let me know if we need this on shrts

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Im a screen printer let me know if we need this on shrts
Thanks a lot! I'm sure we'll have some shirt designs in the future.
I'll look into getting these printer and sent out asap. Will make another post when they're in hand so people can request