2016 Preseason Thread

I look forward to some of you telling us how awful Jack Harrison is this time next year after an injury ridden first season. Similar to how you complain about Shelton.

I look forward to some of you telling us how awful Jack Harrison is this time next year after an injury ridden first season. Similar to how you complain about Shelton.
That friggin' Harrison, man. Totally sucks, hasn't contributed at all so far. Been on our team an entire week and we haven't seen a thing yet.

Cool we'll see lots of reps maybe even give johanssen two/three games and definitely get more reps and opportunities for Players to try and get vieira'a tactics

PLEASE PLAY JOHANSSEN! He deserves some playing time finally. I think he's a better keeper than Saunders if he gets the time on the field. He's 6'7".

Reactions: Kjbert and gbservis
Not directly related to us, but Miazga is all but officially gone from RBNJ. He left USMNT camp today for England for a physical. Good news for the rest of MLS, unless the fee is so great that RBNJ gets to sign a few studs with that money.

Reactions: Kjbert
Not directly related to us, but Miazga is all but officially gone from RBNJ. He left USMNT camp today for England for a physical. Good news for the rest of MLS, unless the fee is so great that RBNJ gets to sign a few studs with that money.

Don't think that it's that high, isint his contract up in June?

Right. $5 million, but the benefit to salaries is limited to $650,000 in GAM - a little more if he is homegrown.

Is that the largest outgoing transfer fee in MLS history?

Reactions: Kjbert