2016 Preseason Thread

Right. $5 million, but the benefit to salaries is limited to $650,000 in GAM - a little more if he is homegrown.

Is that the largest outgoing transfer fee in MLS history?
Won't matter, NJ has a cheap payroll. They're banking the GAM for the future. Where they score big is with the additional funds their get that aren't part of GAM - that alone should make up for their poor attendance. Hell, maybe it's all part of their plan - every few years, sell their most promising player for a tidy profit and balance the books due to their lack of season tickets.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Did anyone else see this:
http://www.rowdiessoccer.com/news/2...o-host-top-mls-clubs-in-suncoast-invitational

SuncoastInvitational.jpg

Reactions: Paul
Red Bull Leipzig is on top of Bundeliga2 and looks like they'll gain promotion next season. Money will be funneled off there, so they can buy players. ;)

there have been rumors that they want to pull out of NJ and invest in leeds to get them promoted but i dont know how true that is.

Last edited:
A

Awesome!!!! A trip to Saint Pete is no biggie for me so I hope to be there to see how we are looking. I can't wait!
I just booked my business trip around this match!! Midfield ticket for $20 too. All is good!! Ticket is good for both games that day, DCU vs Phila and NYCFC vs Montreal. Can't wait to see how we are shaping up!!

Offseason moves:
---OUT------------------------IN---
Angelino-----------------------------Matarrita
Grabavoy-----------------------------Jack Harrison
Shay Facey--------------------------Frederic Brillant

Kreis-----------------------------------Patrick Vieira
Meara
Velasquez------------------------------Mikey Lopez
Pablo Alvarez
Jeb Brovsky----------------------------Diego Martinez
KWS------------------------------------Ethan White
Javier Calle

Pretty excited about all those upgrades

Offseason moves:
---OUT------------------------IN---
Angelino-----------------------------Matarrita
Grabavoy-----------------------------Jack Harrison
Shay Facey--------------------------Frederic Brillant

Kreis-----------------------------------Patrick Vieira
Meara
Velasquez------------------------------Mikey Lopez
Pablo Alvarez
Jeb Brovsky----------------------------Diego Martinez
KWS------------------------------------Ethan White
Javier Calle

Pretty excited about all those upgrades
Especially because some of those are players being replaced by nobody - and it's still a step up!