2019 Roster Discussion

What Position Should NYCFC Target For Its Splash Signing?

• Striker

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • Midfielder

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Defender

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Lol, y'all can hate this comment, but we're going to do so much worse this season. I feel totally abandoned by CFG.

As of now yes. I’m gonna wait and see who we sign to pass judgement but I’m expecting missing out on playoffs. Went from one of the most exciting offenses to shit

Reactions: northernburbs
As of now yes. I’m gonna wait and see who we sign to pass judgement but I’m expecting missing out on playoffs. Went from one of the most exciting offenses to shit

We've seen a lot of teams recently start terribly, sign a high-priced missing piece in the summer, and run roughshod. Wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened here. Our roster in March probably won't be our roster in August

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I understand as of now we have no strikers, but you guys have to understand we have two more months to sign players, let’s not panic and get angry yet.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I understand as of now we have no strikers, but you guys have to understand we have two more months to sign players, let’s not panic and get angry yet.
It’s possible to be angry but not panic. We have the deepest pockets in MLS. Why the hell are we not spending more and sooner. And can we have a damn transfer fee that is actually sizeable

It’s possible to be angry but not panic. We have the deepest pockets in MLS. Why the hell are we not spending more and sooner. And can we have a damn transfer fee that is actually sizeable

Give it time, and then complain. Possible we might even have to wait till summer window for a splash signing