2023 Schedule Thread

We have six remaining home games and the only thing I am looking towards for the rest of the season is for positive news out of an administration proceeding (ULURP). Even that is not guaranteed. Thank you David and Nick.
Never thought I’d say this, but I am so grateful two of these “home” games are in NJ so I don’t feel obligated to attend haha

Don’t you think they might choose Citi Field over YS? Mets ain’t making the playoffs either

Ummm what?

At a press conference near season end, Nick discussed the chance to train with the team for 3 weeks afterwards. I suppose this would be part of that. We don't seem to know if it's voluntary, allowed or required under the CBA, or what. Presumably the guys who just got released are actually gone.

Reactions: Shwafta
Man team already limited, that score line may be real bad. I assume academy kids will be used a lot.

i'd imagine the same on the miami side too. aside from messi of course. who maybe comes on for 10 mins :D

At a press conference near season end, Nick discussed the chance to train with the team for 3 weeks afterwards. I suppose this would be part of that. We don't seem to know if it's voluntary, allowed or required under the CBA, or what. Presumably the guys who just got released are actually gone.

Yeah according to Crooks it's in the CBA that teams are allowed to practice for 3 weeks if they miss the playoffs. So this is at the end of that window.

Reactions: mgarbowski
  • Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
Do you think the players get paid for this extra game or is it written into their contract that they have to participate in these types of or deals?

Imagine having a vacation planned or having flown to your home country only to have a new game added to the schedule without any warning