Away - 03/05 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stomp a Mudd hole in them and ruin there home opener they talk a lot of crap shut them up!!
Now This Guy has a very healthy appropriate soccer attitude !! I would consider us as being 1 and 0 already with this THANKS for the First Goal of the Game !!:D:D:D

giphy.gif

Me just realizing what Orlando fans will go through all season with Kreisian lineup choices.

Yes!1! And it also appears you mite now found you're grammer and punctuation sole mate.
Okay M and M good humor there ! But mite vs might ?? I'm a mid 70's to mid 80's kid from Virginia so we don't give too much of a New York City rats ass for proper punctuation ! Bless your Heart Sweetie ! We luv Ya'll !

Ya'll come back here !! Virginia is for lovers !

5 o clock PLEASE for fuck sake !!!

How about a serious discussion about today's match: does Vieira go with Callens and Chanot or the more familiar pair of Brillant and Chanot?

Reactions: gbservis
How about a serious discussion about today's match: does Vieira go with Callens and Chanot or the more familiar pair of Brillant and Chanot?

It will be very interesting to see if PV goes with system/teammate familiarity vs. talent/practice perfromance. CB and LW seem like the places he has to make this choice. My bet is he goes conservative on the backline and we see the Brillant/Chanot pairing while being more aggressive and going with one of the new speedier guys over TMac at LW.

Hard to say because none of us are at practice every day where the evidence that drives these decisions happen.It also could just come down the match ups, Callen's seems much faster than Brillant and more technical on ball. We haven't seen much of Callen's but I think Brillant is stronger, something we might need against a physical striker like Larin. Those down on Brillant based on a few memorable mistakes last year forget how bad we were at dealing with balls in the air before his arrival. He wins that 50/50 long ball to a hold up striker match up more than any of our other CBs.

Has to go Callens. Tested and proven in preseason. He dribbled out of pressure and pushed the ball forward numerous times. Had a few hiccups but the speed to recover. I think he won the position.
Based on some training videos I think Wallace won the spot from Mac as well

The question marks for me are midfield.
Ring, Camargo, Herrera, Pirlo, maxi

Last edited:
I thought Brillant was our best player vs. Houston especially considering that his backline mates were scrubs and his CDM was Pirlo. I don't really think it will be too surprising to see him start.

Reactions: gbservis
Has to go Callens. Tested and proven in preseason. He dribbled out of pressure and pushed the ball forward numerous times. Had a few hiccups but the speed to record. I think he won the position.
Based on some training videos I think Wallace won the spot from Mac as well

The question marks for me are midfield.
Ring, Camargo, Herrera, Pirlo, maxi
Agree with you on Callens. I think midfield is set: Pirlo, Maxi, and Ring. DM is too important in our system, the atmosphere will be too hostile to give a 19 year old his debut. I think Vieira will use Camargo on the wings.

I'm kind of expecting an Orlando tifo along the lines of "nyah nyah, we have a stadium and you don't".

I'd like to think it would be more supportive of their team, club, ownership, and city. But we're talking about Orlando fans here.

They can talk to us when they make the playoffs.

giphy.gif

Me just realizing what Orlando fans will go through all season with Kreisian lineup choices.

There's a church right next to the stadium. They were offered $1.5M to move, they countered for $25M. So, the church is still there. It will be renamed the Congregation of the Followers of Jesus Kreis.

Now This Guy has a very healthy appropriate soccer attitude !! I would consider us as being 1 and 0 already with this THANKS for the First Goal of the Game !!:D:D:D

Hey you're very welcome the game can't get here fast enough time is going slow hurry up clock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.