Away - 5/5 Red Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
31531651_1409349109170920_4898528334163476480_n.jpg

Is this the Post?

What will hopefully be the best weather game to date for travelling supporters...

80 degrees and clear at kickoff in Harrison, NJ, rising to 83 by the end of the match.
In that case, *definitely* wearing the white jersey.

Note to self: no hot dogs with mustard or ketchup at this match.

What will hopefully be the best weather game to date for travelling supporters...

80 degrees and clear at kickoff in Harrison, NJ, rising to 83 by the end of the match.
80 degrees? We're just doingski spring?

Reactions: Kjbert
What’s the status of Tajouri? Would really like to have him here. We’re so much better with him out there.
Last I saw PV said he could have either been ready last night or next week. FWIW.

According to Araos, "there is no timetable" on Chanot's return, so that to me makes it sound like he could also possibly miss the derby. Which would make this game a whole lot harder

why was he gone though? didnt show up in the injury report either.

why was he gone though? didnt show up in the injury report either.
Personal matters. Undisclosed.

Could be family related, illness, pregnancy, who knows....

Last Thursday he was the first player to greet fans and was in a great mood, so something likely came up from Thursday afternoon to Friday after practice when his availability was put in question.

Last Thursday he was the first player to greet fans and was in a great mood, so something likely came up from Thursday afternoon to Friday after practice when his availability was put in question.
It'd be a shame if Chanot was lost for 9 months due to pregnancy. My guess is that he had to return to Europe.

ah i see....hope all is ok.

This may make sense why Ibeagha was asked about the derby and how he is ready for a "battle" I guess he is expected to start.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Status
Not open for further replies.