Away - 6/6 Red Bulls (U.S. Open Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Talen Energy Stadium. You all should make the trip down here for our match this season. Beautiful stadium with nice amenities. Not a bad seat in the house.
Enjoy! I most likely will be road tripping with the kid to that one.

Full price from the team site. Guy next to me has had about 7 Modelo's since I sat down. Still the first half. If I was getting after it, it's a better deal than going out to dinner and a few beers.
That’s awesome! Only a bit more than I pay at YS where I sit on the 200 level and have to pay for $12 beers.

Reactions: Kjbert
Is the winner of our match guaranteed to play the winner of NE/Louisville?

Reactions: LionNYC
Also, how does US Soccer make it so hard to find the damned streams for the matches?

Reactions: Kjbert
Considering NE (playing all scrubs) just lost to Louisville, we better take this match seriously since a win will set up a USL match, which should be easy with our A/B squad (that doesn’t include TMac), and the following third round (for us) would be from the pool of Philly/DC-NC winner. That’s a pretty doable schedule of matchups once past RB - and if we screw it up tomorrow, then RB has an easy route since they’ll definitely prioritize it.

Considering NE (playing all scrubs) just lost to Louisville, we better take this match seriously since a win will set up a USL match, which should be easy with our A/B squad (that doesn’t include TMac), and the following third round (for us) would be from the pool of Philly/DC-NC winner. That’s a pretty doable schedule of matchups once past RB - and if we screw it up tomorrow, then RB has an easy route since they’ll definitely prioritize it.

Exactly. And why did the DCU NCFC match just tap out after the 1st half of OT?

That’s awesome! Only a bit more than I pay at YS where I sit on the 200 level and have to pay for $12 beers.

I think my tickets are $55 each. And I pay $40 for parking. And I tip my guy in the parking lot $5-$10 for saving a certain spot for me. Then I pay for food.

Tonight I sat pitchside for $50. Free parking. Free beer. 12 different beers available. Free food. Free soda. 5 different pitchside attendants. And then free dessert.

I passed on the dessert though. I had a crack pie delivered today from Milk Bar. They should put a Milk Bar in Yankee Stadium.

I think my tickets are $55 each. And I pay $40 for parking. And I tip my guy in the parking lot $5-$10 for saving a certain spot for me. Then I pay for food.

Tonight I sat pitchside for $50. Free parking. Free beer. 12 different beers available. Free food. Free soda. 5 different pitchside attendants. And then free dessert.

I passed on the dessert though. I had a crack pie delivered today from Milk Bar. They should put a Milk Bar in Yankee Stadium.
Why would anybody buy tix other than those for $50??? What are the cheap seats, $5?

Reactions: The Toe and Kjbert
This was a midweek USOC game against a USL side. I doubt regular season Union MLS games are that cheap, and comparing these prices to MLS games at YS makes no sense. I paid $30 to sit in the first row for the USOC match at Fordham. To be fair, the hot dogs cost extra.

Totally fair.

Back to the Open Cup. The format sucks. The Union played a B+ side and smoked the Richmond Kickers. We have to play RedBulls. Like every year now moving forward.

Not fair. Not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.