Home - 7/8 New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The t-shirts will be given at the gates. All the Red Bulls fans in the away supporters' section will not be given these t-shirts. Maybe the fans sitting outside that section will get one, unless, hopefully the security people are told not to give them to people wearing red or Red Bulls.

The shirts are not on the seats across the stadium like Red Bull did at their game which was stupid leading to the t-shirts being thrown onto the field because they put the shirts in the away section and nearby where NYCFC fans were known to be sitting. Stupid.

NYCFC fans were throwing all sorts of things on the field and the lower stands that day - tshirts, drinks, debris. The fact that the t-shirts were near the away supporters should not be a reason for said supporters to take them and throw them on the field.

I am 90 percent sure that the guy in the light blue is the same person that was accosting Vieira during the U.S. Open Cup, running up to the concrete wall and saying how it's a disgrace about the scoreline at halftime. Vieira, said "Why don't you go home then?" The fan was asked to leave the section.

Wallace Berget Isi
Ring maxi Ofori
Mata chanot Callens tin
SJ

Wallace Berget Isi
Ring maxi Ofori
Mata chanot Callens tin
SJ

Red Bulls are a counter-attacking team. Does having both Matarrita and Tinnerholm bombing forward leave us too exposed to the counter? I guess the only other option is Sweat, and I'm not sure he's the answer the way he's playing right now. So I guess you kind of have to go Mata and Sweat.

As for the frontline, I'd rather see Medina instead of Wallace. Rodney hasn't scored in something like 14 months. Give us a chance at seeing what Medina can do, I feel like he's been playing better last couple games.

Red Bulls are a counter-attacking team. Does having both Matarrita and Tinnerholm bombing forward leave us too exposed to the counter? I guess the only other option is Sweat, and I'm not sure he's the answer the way he's playing right now. So I guess you kind of have to go Mata and Sweat.

As for the frontline, I'd rather see Medina instead of Wallace. Rodney hasn't scored in something like 14 months. Give us a chance at seeing what Medina can do, I feel like he's been playing better last couple games.

I like rod’s grit. Let him get a hard yellow after a half of tenderizing the steer. Then you can sub in Medina or Jlew to run at the tired legs. I don’t want to get out muscled in the 1st half.

Does having both Matarrita and Tinnerholm bombing forward leave us too exposed to the counter? I guess the only other option is Sweat, and I'm not sure he's the answer the way he's playing right now. So I guess you kind of have to go Mata and Sweat.
This is making my brain circuits short out. I’m missing something, right?

Or are you saying Mata at LW?

In any event, Sweat shouldn’t play. Literally, no circumstance. Not this match. Not ever.

That RBNJ gamer epitomizes the entirety of what’s wrong with the EA FIFA community right there in his rat face.

Doesn’t sound like a Jersey boy either. Let him rep Atlanta or somewhere South of the Mason Dixon.

Doesn’t sound like a Jersey boy either. Let him rep Atlanta or somewhere South of the Mason Dixon.

Pretty sure someone said he's from Colorado or something and Red Bull New Jersey just signed him. He hasn't done well in any of the MLS FIFA competition.

Reactions: adam
Wow can you imagine if Marsche leaving tank the bulls and they fall flat on their face for the rest of the season? I know they must have said the same for us when PV left but.. I feel like RB doesn't have the same resources to pick up a good manager right away...

Wow can you imagine if Marsche leaving tank the bulls and they fall flat on their face for the rest of the season? I know they must have said the same for us when PV left but.. I feel like RB doesn't have the same resources to pick up a good manager right away...

Except it's just Marsch that would be leaving, not the entire staff. And their assistant coach would be promoted to manager.

Reactions: Regulator
Marsch wasn't at training today (Thursday). He's so pulling a Vieira...

The heckles will ensue.

That sound you hear is all the RBNJ fans deleting their snarky tweets about PV leaving mid-season. Although, to be fair, NYCFC fans should prepare their own snarky (i.e. 0 MLS Cups, 0 Open Cups, playoff record) tweets for the occasion.

Except it's just Marsch that would be leaving, not the entire staff. And their assistant coach would be promoted to manager.
Yeah, but Marsch is a fucking great coach, and much of what he brings is instilling a certain attitude and work ethic. That’s not so easy to replicate. You can’t just plug in a guy who knows the tactics and expect the same level of effort.

Reactions: Shwafta
I'm just putting this out there. It has a 0.001% probability of happening, just want to post it for the stats purposes. During the Red Bull Wedding (I don't think 0-4 of such a title since that's a scoreline in soccer, unlike 0-7), New Jersey and NYCFC switched GD.

Heading into Sunday, New Jersey is +18 and NYCFC is +10. An 8-0, would flip the GD's again. Why not?
Why 8-0?

4-0 would even the GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.