Home - March 11 - Tigres - CCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to the game? Shall we have an in-stadium meetup?
I'm sitting with M moogoo. Would be great to see other people! Fun Cone meetup!

Are you suggesting that the game start time was pushed back due to a supporters demand?

I don't mean to come off as judging or anything (probably not the right word), but I find that, especially, incredibly hard to believe. Game start times are TV driven.
maybe. maybe not. what im saying is that it was a request that was both made and met. regardless of reasoning.
I briefly entertained the idea that they won this as a concession until I looked at the times of all the upcoming quarterfinal matches. They're all 8pm EST or later. I think we're just lucky that with fewer games as the tournament progresses and the various regional TV priorities, we're not getting the short end of the stick this time

OMG what about Orange Hat or soemthing? And have everyone get the hat you have / make a hat like that! It'll be the sea of orange

i think I’m changing hats this season.

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
oh wow! Didn't expect this. Yeah, they're definitely gonna open more if this is the case. Would be stupid of them _not_ to. Also, notice that the away section is completely sold out. Gonna be a fun one!

Just to compare, vs San Carlos, the sideline didn't sell out until maybe the day of the match.

Reactions: Shwafta
Just to compare, vs San Carlos, the sideline didn't sell out until maybe the day of the match.
I wonder what's happening with the supporter groups. If they are 117-119, there are still lots of seats left...
I think if they opened the sidelines - 107 - 112, they'd also sell out.

I wonder what's happening with the supporter groups. If they are 117-119, there are still lots of seats left...
I think if they opened the sidelines - 107 - 112, they'd also sell out.

They'll probably hold off until the end line is close to sold out because it'll be visible on TV. Then maybe they'll open the opposite side. It would be a much better atmosphere to look across the field as see either NYCFC fans instead of completely empty sections like last week.

They'll probably hold off until the end line is close to sold out because it'll be visible on TV. Then maybe they'll open the opposite side. It would be a much better atmosphere to look across the field as see either NYCFC fans instead of completely empty sections like last week.
I agree 100% but we'll have to wait and see.

I just hope we out number the Tigres supporters..

Should be much better atmosphere this time though. Our guys are gonna need it. Hopefully with a win in Toronto to jumpstart the momentum

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Status
Not open for further replies.