Poku Ready To Leave?

So did EoS fire off a ton of tweets belittling HRB for postulating unfounded rumors, or is everybody (including EoS - pot calling the kettle black) in agreement that HRB is the farthest thing from a journalistic entity?

its because HRB is one of them ( one of EOS, type of "journalism") they wont call out someone who is similar to them.

FWIW, Vieira said in the presser just now that Poku is going to play a large role going forward for NYCFC and he is important to his plans.

CRISIS AVERTED.

there was never anything to it just people paying WAY too much attention to wynalda.....after one game.

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
FWIW, Vieira said in the presser just now that Poku is going to play a large role going forward for NYCFC and he is important to his plans.

CRISIS AVERTED.
Talk's cheap.

A bigger role where? US Open cup? I have no problem with that but Poku might.

Reactions: Kjbert
Talk's cheap.

A bigger role where? US Open cup? I have no problem with that but Poku might.

Probably as a key bench player, we have a lot of guys that will or may get national team call ups. Those players need quality people who can step in when they are off playing for national teams. Poku fits the bill quite well.

Reactions: Fantazma and Ulrich

CRISIS AVERTED.

Maybe the plan is to sell him and use the money towards TAM for another player, said the man wearing the tin-foil hat.

Am I the only one who read more into Saunders' inclusion than Poku's exclusion? I mean, it's really talk for another thread, but still...

The only thing I read into that is that he was one of the stars of the season opener, so he was someone the media would want to talk to. Same with McNamara -- no way he's part of this list without his goal last weekend.

Really would be sad to see Poku leave already. But we could probably get a great trade for him, and that would benefit us a lot more than him just sitting on the bench.

Really would be sad to see Poku leave already. But we could probably get a great trade for him, and that would benefit us a lot more than him just sitting on the bench.
Or even makes the bench at all... I really hope he makes an epic come back for this team.

It's time to trade him. I don't really see what his role in Vieira's setup would be, and his value is only going to decline if he's sitting on the bench/in a suite for half the season. I love the guy, but if he's not playing we should maximise our returns. This is a business.