2015 Mls Jersey Leaks

Racism+at+its+finest_f99113_3885577.jpg
Explains a lot.

Reactions: LostAnvil
The New England flag kit kind of shows how you can't please everyone with a jersey design. The Revolution supporter's have made a huge push for the Flag of New England over the last several years. Over on the Revs boards, their fans absolutely love the kit and are praising the Revs and Adidas for it. Everywhere else, other club fans are mocking it.

Reactions: Goodfella and Paul
The New England flag kit kind of shows how you can't please everyone with a jersey design. The Revolution supporter's have made a huge push for the Flag of New England over the last several years. Over on the Revs boards, their fans absolutely love the kit and are praising the Revs and Adidas for it. Everywhere else, other club fans are mocking it.
The folly of the local flags. LOL, that new england flag looks like a kindergartener made it up. Get some creativity

has there been any official date or any rumors as to when the away jersey will be released? Its less than a month for the season to start and nothing, very annoying.

The short sleeve is going to look brilliant.

This shirt looks much better in person than in the photos.
I feel like the pictures from the away jersey reveal were just that - pictures only - they probably rushed it after how poorly received the home jersey was and didn't even have any made up yet - but I could also be talking out my heinie

I feel like the pictures from the away jersey reveal were just that - pictures only - they probably rushed it after how poorly received the home jersey was and didn't even have any made up yet - but I could also be talking out my heinie
If you remember, FIFA 15 accidently leaked NYCFC and OC's away jerseys. It kind of forced NYCFC to acknowledge that these were the official away. I'm glad they did it that way, #nycfcrevealed wasn't so great.

Reactions: LostAnvil
If you remember, FIFA 15 accidently leaked NYCFC and OC's away jerseys. It kind of forced NYCFC to acknowledge that these were the official away. I'm glad they did it that way, #nycfcrevealed wasn't so great.
Ah yes, forgot about that tid-bit - funny how OCSC didn't really announce their away jersey - it's not even on their Wikipedia page