2015 Mls Jersey Leaks

I know I kept harping on this but the 3 stripes ruin all these jerseys. Please Nike, Under Armour outbid Adidas save us Form the 3 stripes. Bring us into a new age where teams where a team's jersey is about that team not about that brand and a new age where the team look go on the field. Look good play good.

I know I kept harping on this but the 3 stripes ruin all these jerseys. Please Nike, Under Armour outbid Adidas save us Form the 3 stripes. Bring us into a new age where teams where a team's jersey is about that team not about that brand and a new age where the team look go on the field. Look good play good.
Does Adidas have an agreement with every team in the league or MLS itself? Seems odd that every team would have jerseys made by Adidas.

Like ALL pro leagues in the USA, all outfitters had to have the deal in place with the league to out fit the teams of league.
Thanks, wasn't aware of that. Kind of makes all the jerseys look similar in a way.

Not only do they look bad, but have you ever worn a jersey with those stripes? I have a Chelsea jersey from this season and the stripes are more stiff than the rest of the shirt and make it really uncomfortable to wear.

Not only do they look bad, but have you ever worn a jersey with those stripes? I have a Chelsea jersey from this season and the stripes are more stiff than the rest of the shirt and make it really uncomfortable to wear.
Yeah and the material Adidas uses isn't good it feels like you are were plastic. My Brooklyn Nets jersey is very heavy and doesn't breath well.

Yeah and the material Adidas uses isn't good it feels like you are were plastic. My Brooklyn Nets jersey is very heavy and doesn't breath well.
I agree. I picked up an NYCFC authentic yesterday at the Adidas store and it's itchy as hell. The euro club jerseys are made of a much nicer material. The Real Madrid is a heavier and softer fabric.

Reactions: Kjbert
I agree. I picked up an NYCFC authentic yesterday at the Adidas store and it's itchy as hell. The euro club jerseys are made of a much nicer material. The Real Madrid is a heavier and softer fabric.
If anyone has wore an NFL jersey or a USMNT jersey or and Under Armour shirt while know what I mean, those shirt take your sweat and leave your body feeling dry when you work out or out and about. I have never worn an Adidas shirt that does that, plus Nike And Under Armour are better at designing uniforms and aren't restricted to a design aspect that is meant to promote brand over the teams the jersey is suppose to represent.

If anyone has wore an NFL jersey or a USMNT jersey or and Under Armour shirt while know what I mean, those shirt take your sweat and leave your body feeling dry when you work out or out and about. I have never worn an Adidas shirt that does that, plus Nike And Under Armour are better at designing uniforms and aren't restricted to a design aspect that is meant to promote brand over the teams the jersey is suppose to represent.
Totally agree. My authentic USMNT jerseys are made of great, study material that actually breathe. Same with my Spurs UA jersey. The fabric is light, but strong.

My Adidas jerseys snag on everything.

Under Armor would be ideal, or even Warrior. Nike is too big a brand in soccer jerseys already. They wouldn't have too much incentive to create really interesting/unique designs for MLS because the sales would be lower than some of their other contracts. We'd end up with the same kind of cookie cutter jerseys that would look like MLS team color versions of bigger league teams. The others are trying to grow their brand in soccer and so would have a lot more incentive to go all out.

Reactions: franchise646
Nike is too big a brand in soccer jerseys already. They wouldn't have too much incentive to create really interesting/unique designs for MLS because the sales would be lower than some of their other contracts.

I disagree a little bit with this. These jerseys from a J League team are beautiful.

jew213l.jpg

dascR9G.jpg

Under Armor would be ideal, or even Warrior. Nike is too big a brand in soccer jerseys already. They wouldn't have too much incentive to create really interesting/unique designs for MLS because the sales would be lower than some of their other contracts. We'd end up with the same kind of cookie cutter jerseys that would look like MLS team color versions of bigger league teams. The others are trying to grow their brand in soccer and so would have a lot more incentive to go all out.
I agree to a point Under Armour want a larger presence in soccer aside form spurs and the 5 S. American teams

It's a fake.
If that NE red jersey is real I'll pass out. That would be the most radical change to the most conservative club in MLS. Almost 0 changes since 1996. Thats right, logo, basic jersey design and name has not change too much since 1996.

This is the most change:
RevsAdult1415RepNavy.jpg

ne.jpeg

imaging.aspx

Yeah they are in till 2018, if other bids are coming we should start seeing them at the end of 2016.

This might be a HUGE stretch, but I was looking of this photo the Quakes posted of their new locker room

ptZf3Tbl.jpg

Is it possible that one of the Quakes new jerseys is hanging on the rack against the back wall?

ourTpXnl.jpg

If you look near the left side, I see a white jersey with red accents and the MLS logo in blue and black...