2016 NYCFC Video Thread

Lol Jason doesn't know how to speak. Patrick could eventually be the voice of this club as an MLS veteran is 5 to 10 years. Hope we keep him that long

Patrick looks terrible in the post game interview videos though.

Reactions: Paul
DERBY! (I really wish they would called it the Hudson River Derby, but MLS and their promotions probably want it called the New York Derby, BUT THE RED BULLS AREN'T LOCATED IN NEW YORK IN ANY CAPACITY!)

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/05/12/get-your-tickets-new-york-derby?autoplay=true
Totally agree. Hudson River Derby sounds so much better anyway.

HUD-SON
RI-VER
clap-clap
clap-clap-clap

I agree that Hudson River Derby is much much better (and that's all I will ever call it -- I even refer to the match against Cosmos as the East River Derby but I doubt that ever catches on). However, New York Derby is more marketable/recognizable globally. Everyone's heard of New York but not a lot of people around the world can identify the location of the Hudson River. So, ultimately I think Lion is right that this is solely a marketing decision from the league.

Edit: If the local fans call it the Hudson River Derby that's all that really matters any way.

More hype!

Great seeing the NYCFC pigeon in there. I was right next to him at the home opener last year in 237. Have this awesome clip of him transforming after Villa's goal as I was wearing a GoPro on my hat. (As long as you can put up with my annoying cheering)