Status
Not open for further replies.

JayH

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Oct 2, 2014
SORRY, NOTHING YET. But we may get something soon. For a point of reference, last season the home openers were released on December 22, and the season before it was December 19. As for the full schedule release, the last two seasons it was January 7. January 7 is a Saturday, so maybe it will be pushed up a couple of days (or back). Stay tuned, it shouldn't be long.

I believe the home openers for all teams are to be released this week. The full schedule will be released a couple of days before the draft.

Reactions: JayH and Ulrich
JayH JayH You couldn't put this in the 2017 Schedule Thread? Now we have two 2017 schedule threads...
I guess that mechanism for showing similar threads that usually is a nuisance, didn't even serve it's purpose! It didn't show up, and didn't realize it existed, so NYCFC_Dan sorry, feel free to lock (or consolidate).

I guess that mechanism for showing similar threads that usually is a nuisance, didn't even serve it's purpose! It didn't show up, and didn't realize it existed, so NYCFC_Dan sorry, feel free to lock (or consolidate).
It looks like I did register a post in that thread, which just means that I'm getting old.

LionNYC LionNYC be like:

giphy.gif

Much as I'm enjoying the direction this thread is going in, we have already resolved that this thread is a bit of a repeat. I'm going to lock this one up and direct you all to the aforementioned other thread if you want to discuss this topic further.

Status
Not open for further replies.