2017 STH Pricing and Renewal Info

I would imagine they are still figuring out the season ticket holder packages, but it would be a reasonable thing to ask where that stands.

Remember that this year, we got the bags (although some of us are still waiting), good quality scarves, magnets, lapel pins, and that nice metal box.

I think a great gift would be a nice canvas bag that is the right size to bring to games. We have a bag like the one below that we keep packed with our season ticket cards, scarves, binoculars, etc., and just use for games. How cool would it be to have one with the team logo on it for each season ticket holder.

300084_69_41

Good God.....

Reactions: JayH and Ulrich
First rule of spin-control..... never run from the issue, embrace it and re-frame the conversation.

Ha... I still believe that it would be a great option. We all have some kind of bag that we bring to games, yet the bags they offered this season are too big. Why not target a common bag that we can all bring? My canvas bag works great - it is durable, holds everything we need, and gets through security quickly. It's basically a canvas beach bag. The only downside is that it is green and has my son's name on it, instead of blue with an NYCFC logo on it.

Ha... I still believe that it would be a great option. We all have some kind of bag that we bring to games, yet the bags they offered this season are too big. Why not target a common bag that we can all bring? My canvas bag works great - it is durable, holds everything we need, and gets through security quickly. It's basically a canvas beach bag. The only downside is that it is green and has my son's name on it, instead of blue with an NYCFC logo on it.

How many beers does it hold?

Reactions: adam and JayH
I think a great gift would be a nice canvas bag that is the right size to bring to games. We have a bag like the one below that we keep packed with our season ticket cards, scarves, binoculars, etc., and just use for games. How cool would it be to have one with the team logo on it for each season ticket holder.

300084_69_41

BRUH!!!!!! look what's coming out in the ONLY NY / NYCC collaboration. I'm IN tears!!!!!

AY YO R roxfontaine

http://onlyny.com/blogs/news/only-ny-x-nycfc

only ny bag.jpg

Last edited:
I'm putting together a Google Sheets doc with the historical pricing for each category 'cause that's what I do. I'll share it when it's done. The only price I can't find right now is the price for Pitchside this year. If someone has that or can find it please post it. Both levels if possible. I presume LionNYC at least has his level available to look up somewhere.

Also, both Founders price and regular STH prices.